Very First Pet You've Ever Had???

A goldfish called Silver because it had a big silver mark on it's tummy. I was 4 or 5 when we got him.

Last edited:
Probably a goldfish too, couldn't tell you the name of the first ever one - we went through quite a few I seem to remember ... fairground fish never seemed to last very long
:(

I can't remember the name of my very first but when I was 6-7 I won two goldfish at a fall carnival and named them Angie and Oscar. And the babysitter forgot to feed them. And they died.

a cat named...Rainbow. she was a tortise shell calico cat. very pretty. but she got too violent with everyone else but me, so my mom got rid of her.

My very first pet was a tabby cat that was white and orange named Kiki. She was really hyper and ran out of the apartment one day and I never saw her again. :crying: I really miss her :reallysad:

As I can remember I had a gray cat. Had this cat since I was 9 till about 12 years old.
Named this cat smokey, still miss smokey till this day. :eek:

He was a Dachshund! The same breed as my two current dogs. His name was Copper and was a great friend for 10 years. He died of cancer. :crying: