Very First Pet You've Ever Had???

Two mutt puppies named Crispin and Basilio.
But a few days after getting them, Basilio escaped and got eaten by a neighbor's dog. :reallysad:
Crispin eventually got renamed to "Pipi" which means "mute" in our language, because he was a very quiet dog growing up. (Grown up, though, not so much.)

My own pet? And not a "family" pet?

Had a dog, and named him Wishbone (after the tv show) and few months later... dad got rid of him...

I grew up with cat's , however My very first pet was a dog A german Sherhard . I have a bond with that kind of dog . And I have 3 small liile ones all rescues :lol:

My first pet was called Tramp...a Heinz 57 variety dog that my Grandfather got in the pub..He would always do that..someone would say ''My dogs having puppies!'' and he would say he'd take one in his drunken state..

8 weeks later he would appear with a puppy under his arm..my grandmother would shout..then soften..and start feeding it..

We always called this gang the ''Pub dogs''

an older rescue dog named sammy, he was an akita pom mix. unfortunately he was aggressive towards our neighbors so we couldn't keep him.

What happens to a rabbit if he eats a 2mg klonopin

He falls asleep. For a really long time. Probably won't overdose- it's extremely hard to overdose on benzodiazepines. For humans, at least. I'd assume that would apply to most mammals. Could be wrong. :lol:

Off-topic post, though.
:rolleyes:

First one that I can remember was a salamander named Fred. Brother and I found it when we were at a park or something when I was around 5ish, we ended up giving him back to the wild after a while.