how can someone be this dumb

Them: why are you so mean?

Me: I wasn't.

Them: stop the hate.

Me: I wasn't even talking to you, because I blocked you, beforehand.
——————————————

Your targeting a person that has you on ignore (iggy, block, whatever you want to call it). Have fun talking to a wall dumb fuçk.

View attachment 962740

Anyways, I wish you good health and happiness this year (2024) @Luka <3
OOF

Nothing to say to this pedo criminal babydolla who impersonates to be a minor without any legal authority to provoke others to crime. ved it in their behaviour as well. They all can die and make this world a better place. Bunch of worthless clowns on a chatsite.

Here is a bible verse for you *For by your words you will be aquitted and by your words you will be condemned. - Matthew 12:37

edit: to remove link

Last edited:
Here is a bible verse for you *For by your words you will be aquitted and by your words you will be condemned. - Matthew 12:37

edit: to remove link

NY5OPT1.gif

you know if you block someone means your a coward if you can't handle things or talk it out
Or, hang with me just let me explain. People don't want to read what someone they don't even respect, has to say, especiallyif their name keeps being tagged? If someone's entire online personality is to try and make people miserable, it doesn't make a person weak weak for ignoring them. They're protected on the internet, in real life they'd handle it completely differently and 9/10 times the person wouldn't even say that in public.