Happy Birthday to the January Months Birthdays. Let's Celebrate ALL of the January Birthday. I will celebrate ALL month for myself as well. My49thBDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOWDY FOLKS,
Happy Birthday to everybody that has a BIRTHDAY in the Month of JANUARY. I want to wish YOU a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. Have a great month in JANUARY. MY BIRTHDAY IS JANUARY 28. Near the end of the month of JANUARY. 1975 was a great year for me. I was born. :)

HAPPY NEW YOU! Happy New Year 2024! JANUARY 1, 2024 - DECEMBER 31, 2024.
2024 Will be a big year. Please be safe and well ALL year round. Blessings to another BIRTHDAY for you in the YEAR 2024.
Happy Birthday from January 2024 thru December 2024 ALL of the 12 months in YEAR 2024. Let's celebrate the whole month of YOUR BIRTHDAY.

Have a great and blessed Year in 2024. Peace be with YOU. Good health for YOU! Blessings for YOU! Hope be with YOU! Lots of love be with YOU. Happiness be with YOU. Please be kind. Stay focus! Good luck! Stay strong! Keep smiling! :) Keep shinning! Be a star! Don't party too hard.
Happy Birthday to everybody in the year 2024. January Birthdays, February Birthdays, March Birthdays, April Birthdays, May Birthdays, June Birthdays, July Birthdays, August Birthdays, September Birthdays, October Birthdays, November Birthdays, and December Birthdays.

Do what you love! Be yourself. YOU only live once. Have fun! CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY. CELEBRATE THE YEAR 2024. Bring it on. Hugs! May God bless you today, tomorrow, and forever. God loves YOU ALL so very much. YOU are not a mistake. YOU are loved by so many. On your BIRTHDAY have a blast. Cheers to 2024. Cheers to YOUR BIRTHDAY in the YEAR 2024.

ALL THE BEST,
Princessa

Happy Birthday @Princessa
Happy Birthday GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
Happy Birthday GIF by Jelene
Happy Birthday Summer GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown
Classic Film Birthday GIF by Stephanie
Happy Birthday GIF by Publix
Happy Birthday GIF by The Simpsons
Happy Birthday GIF by Jelene
Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by GoStijn

HOWDY @Inkandtatts,

I celebrate my BIRTHDAY the whole month long in ALL of January. YAY! Thank you so much. @Inkandtatts
My Birthday is on JANUARY 28. YAY! I love those BIRTHDAYS GIFS. I cannot thank you enough. :) ALL smiles! Hugs!
BORN IN 1975. Best Year 1975 because I was born.

@Inkandtatts YOU are really a cool man. Thank YOU for ALL your volunteer work on chat ave. YOU are one of the BEST.
Whenever your Birthday is well HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. Do you celebrate your BIRTHDAY for the whole month like I do?
Sadly, this year and month of JANUARY I been under the weather. I am hanging in there. I hope you are doing well my dear friend @Inkandtatts. Happy JANUARY MONTH! Happy New YOU! Happy New YEAR! God bless! God love YOU. I love my dear friends on here. Be well! Stay safe! Stay strong! Stay blessed! Stay healthy! :) ALL smiles! Keep up the great work on chat ave. YOU ROCK!

ALL the best,
Princessa - MY BIRTHDAY MONTH IN JANUARY.

@H.R. PufnStuf you can close this please since I have a failed bully failed troll that had to clone me and steal my name.
Let me blocked my clone @Princessa.

PRINCESSA a new account made yesterday by a hater and somebody made an account with my name Princessa. How dare you make a new account or mine. Shame on you. Sorry but there is only one Princessa and that's me. Stop causing problems. YOU know who you are. Get a real life and don't quit your day job failed troll. My fake clone failed Princessa get out of here NOW! You think you're funny. You're a POS. @Princessa. Someone has nothing else better to do in there life.
Get Out Fruit GIF by Chris Cimino
troll trolling GIF
DO NOT START ANY MORE CRAP WITH ME. I DARE YOU.

@H.R. PufnStuf you can close this please since I have a failed bully failed troll that had to clone me and steal my name.
Let me blocked my clone @Princessa.

PRINCESSA a new account made yesterday by a hater and somebody made an account with my name Princessa. How dare you make a new account or mine. Shame on you. Sorry but there is only one Princessa and that's me. Stop causing problems. YOU know who you are. Get a real life and don't quit your day job failed troll. My fake clone failed Princessa get out of here NOW! You think you're funny. You're a POS. @Princessa. Someone has nothing else better to do in there life.
Get Out Fruit GIF by Chris Cimino
troll trolling GIF
DO NOT START ANY MORE CRAP WITH ME. I DARE YOU.
so your asking to ban an innocent chatter?

again i state just like i did in the now deleted profile comments: once you give up the name the system makes it free for anyone to pick it up. you dont have to like it, but thats how the system works.

so your asking to ban an innocent chatter?

again i state just like i did in the now deleted profile comments: once you give up the name the system makes it free for anyone to pick it up. you dont have to like it, but thats how the system works.
That's why we always had secondary holding accounts... So we'd use that to hold our name. It'd be doubly funny if the name had an L or capital i in jt and they double cloned it.

That's why we always had secondary holding accounts... So we'd use that to hold our name. It'd be doubly funny if the name had an L or capital i in jt and they double cloned it.
Apparently we're not allowed to have two accounts but someone can clone me and steal my name. How sad!
Terrible person that person whoever did this to me.
I didn't say you did this @StubleU. I'll never know who did this to me but they are a scumbag.
Some folks on here have no class. Way too many bullies, clones, haters, failed troll, and attackers on here. Shame on whoever did this to me.
I have always had my name Princessa since the day once I signed up on here. Many years ago. And now someone sneaky how to make an account with my name. Sneaky Snake somebody else.

@H.R. PufnStuf
@Ness_eb
Please close my thread. From the real PRINCESSA me.

Haters gonna hate. Haters loves to steal my name. Shame on haters and attackers. Shame on bullies.
I can't believe someone would take my name and used it. Why would someone want to be me anyway? I'm very unique.
Whoever did this to me you are a total low life class pos. So many losers and liars on chat ave. TRUST NOBODY HERE!
I WILL AND ALWAYS WILL TRUST MYSELF AND MY FAMILY AND MY REAL FRIENDS. ENOUGH SAID.

@Chatmaster
PLEASE CLOSE MY THREAD. Somebody had the nerve to take my name.

Princessa is my name. Period!
Somebody knew this was my name and now that have to start problems with me.
I know who the real PRINCESSA is and it ME!
Enough said!
This thread will be closed soon.
no,
your name according to the system is My Birthday Month January.
when you GAVE away your old name "Princessa" you gave up your claim to it and the system allowed it to be taken by someone else.

jinx...

Status
Not open for further replies.