Cop fetish

My cop fantasy is to be pulled over and not be handcuffed or shot. Oh well it is just a fantasy.

:lmao: playing the race card still I see....

Try being a bald headed, buff, white guy with steel toed boots and Death Metal shirts :lol:

I've been pulled over, even when walking down the street, and padded down just for kicks

Being searched

Being searched

So, recently I have had a strong desire of a police fantasy. Just wondering if this is a normal thing??? Anyone else experience this???

i was stopped and search by two police men which I thought was wrong as I'm a girl they made me stand against wall while they searched me

Hi Sarah were they both male?? If so I do not believe they should have been touching you. It maybe something you should look into.

Does the fantasy just cover police or does it extend to prison, fire and or doctors?

i have fantasy of being a mall cop and when a really old prefferebly 60-80 year old female shopper steals some products i will chase her down and bang her hardcore in a fountain or possibly on a bench whatever is more comfortable for her. I also have fantasy of old ladies putting their socks in my mouth after they exercise for a bit so its extra juicy. My worst fantasy that im ashamed of is if a old lady will shave her pubes after exercisisng and i dress up like a cat and try to lick them up until i spit up a human furball, i feel ashamed but cant help my fetish.

I'm kind of like a cop but I make more money lol but I don't know how people can have a cop fetish. When I see blinking lights behind me I usually have an anxiety attack.

Yes I have this all the time. I actually drive around my area a couple times a week looking for female cops and then intentionally try to get pulled over. I can’t control it and can’t stop doing it.

Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

You all got some sick ass fetishes. The only fantasies I ever held involving police involved me punching a few in the face. I mean I got this one fantasy, I go to Arizona and get thrown into the same jail as Derek Chauvin, then find him in a dark corner and kneel on his throat till he changes colors.