Some Room Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
season 5 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I merged all the threads that was related to the rooms being down/having issues into one so we don't have 5-6+ threads about each room. Just one thread for the issues is good for all to follow and keep up with. Please report anymore issues here and the room its happening in etc. Thanks

I'm not banned from forums only general chat and mobile and girls chat and I tried explaining but you and everyone else does not believe me or DontCostNothing or Godzillaskinnyfat or Loki about irish Lady and Chelle and all of you don't believe that I am not lego Mann even thoughI don't spell my name with 2 Ns ! I spell it with 1 N but everyone one of you don't believe me
STOP MENTIONING MY NAME 😑 dude i must live rent free in your head i have NOTHING to do with General chat i rarely go there i mod GIRLS CHAT as you well know now for the love of all that is holy PLEASE stop bring up my name for no reason!!

I'm bored so might as well do this ( :

1. My TC mod is back πŸ’€. The backup thingy got saved whilst i was mod.

2. Blueys back as an admin and not banned due to the same thing.

3. 2 mods who were fired/quit are also back as mods. ( 1 them was banned and they're back as well. )

4. 3-4 mods who were hired are now demoted because they weren't modded when the thing got saved.

5. And bye

Status
Not open for further replies.