Some Room Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
season 5 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Let's all take a moment to pray for @Inkandtatts

From my sources cm is trying to stop jiฤgy getting into this site (turning off the server too) so I'm not surprised by this.

Read the" reason and truth" to know why I been banned from mobile and General Chat and giris chat!
Read the laws about age of consent instead.

You and others should believe Godzillaskinnyfat and DontCostNothing!
Dontcostyanothing thinks you're a moron like the rest of us. You're too dense to see he's making fun of you and milking you for more content because you're a lolcow.

From my sources cm is trying to stop jiฤgy getting into this site (turning off the server too) so I'm not surprised by this.
I feel no sympathy. CM found the wrong person to just use and discard of when they were no longer needed. Now hes gotta deal with it and there's really no way of remedying it.

They went for the Stripe services and eventually will go for the Cloudflare service like what was done with another site that was removed for no moderation and allowing trans people and others to be doxxed and coordinate harassment campaigns that led to many of these people taking their own lives.

They went for the Stripe services and eventually will go for the Cloudflare service like what was done with another site that was removed for no moderation
Omg you read that too? Well I have no comment

I feel no sympathy. CM found the wrong person to just use and discard of when they were no longer needed. Now hes gotta deal with it and there's really no way of remedying it.

theres one way, but it would require an apology. and some firings.

hes acting with his feelings now. how can he expect his non paid workforce to uphold rules hes now broken. not just once but now several times.

Omg you read that too? Well I have no comment
I read nothing, I'm just assuming what would be done next. I had someone's doxxing site removed from ****** adsense. People were being doxxed on his site and their names showed up on ******. It was a smear site where angry people or exs could upload photos, names addresses of a person and list them as having multiple stds.

Adsense was his only form of money, his mom was sheltering him so it was pretty much beer money but his only income. FBI contacted me about him when he got arrested. He was arrested for making death threats to a user who made a site about him. The day before his arrest, he was on Anderson Cooper trying to defend his site.

theres one way, but it would require an apology. and some firings.

hes acting with his feelings now. how can he expect his non paid workforce to uphold rules hes now broken. not just once but now several times.
From what I've seen, he's compulsive, vindictive and gives off the same vibes Trump does when their ego is hurt. This entire mess happened on his watch and now you're seeing the inability to take a step back, calm down and present a solution instead of another problem.

People are seeing the lack of energy or care taken when dealing with users who come here for predatory reasons (and not just of the sexual nature). You don't unban these people like "they've learned their lesson". The only lesson they've learned is to be more careful. If the prison system isn't working, the f*ck is some ban on chat site going to work?

Whatโ€™s going on?
The rooms crashed across the site. The Chat Avenue overlords are working on amending the issue. In the meantime, some rooms are operating intermittently on a restored version of a recent backup. During this process, there are technical hiccups that you may encounter.

A whole week of farming 500 coins went down the shรฌthole ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Status
Not open for further replies.