Super Bowl Predictions

Who wins?

• Total voters
49ers.

They showed that despite getting blown out in the first half, they kept their cool, made adjustments and had the talent to come back and win. Any team can make adjustments but most teams would have doubt in coming back with 2 quartets left or the talent to do so. They pretty much didn't let the Lions do anything after the half.

San Francisco.

I think the Niners are going to win a close one.
I hope they blow out the Chiefs. At least when they had Tyreek Hill, they were fun to watch.

After Mahomes and Kelce bullying The Ravens kicker (Tucker) during pre game warm-ups, I find them more annoying than Brady. Brady was a cry baby as was BelliCheat but the Chiefs and many of their fans act entitled and as if they're already a dynasty. On the other hand, you have annoying fans complaining about Taylor Swift. I get it, the storyline behind it is annoying and doesn't interest me, much like the Devito one, which I liked at first then morphed into an Italian stereotype.

Sf 49Ers Niners GIF by San Francisco 49ers

Let's go 49ers!

Because you don't actually watch football but believe what Faux news tells you. Swift gets as much airtime as Spike Lee does at Knicks games and he's literally court side nearly every game.
I am surprised Spike Lee still is courtside and hasn't been barred from attending by the Lolcow's thin-skinned owner.

I’m rooting for the 49’ers but it’s tough to bet against Mahomes.
I just want it to be a competitive, fun, close scoring game.

This is supposed to be best two teams in the world, so it needs to be the best game of the season. I have zero rooting interest, with a slight lean SF as my prediction.

This is supposed to be best two teams in the world, so it needs to be the best game of the season. I have zero rooting interest, with a slight lean SF as my prediction.

Yes, that’s the theory but the reality is it often isn’t the best game of the season, sadly.
Also, people always call the winner of the game the β€œworld” champions, when it’s actually just USA champions πŸ˜‚

I see you're still an idiot that doesn't understand a post and just can't help yourself to respond.
You brought up Taylor Swift in a Super Bowl prediction of who wins. Now, calm down and maybe inbox one of your fake accounts to vent about it, you lunatic.

Beating mahomes is tough during postseason. They’ve set him up as the underdog this year but how can he be when he’s unbeatable unless playing Tom Brady or Joe Burrow.

Rooting for either team but I don’t mind 49ers getting themselves a ring. They sacrificed and made a lot of bold moves in the back office this season. If they don’t win. It’s all for not. They’re %100 not going to be able to have the same team next year. But if they wanna win, they gotta send the blitz on mahomes like crazy.

Happy Super Bowl everyone!