No guests allowed

ThrowAway-forum

The internet is an unsafe place, the mods here try to make our time in chat safe. However, allowing guest logins limit the mods efforts in policing chat, only registered people should be allowed to participate. If this was done it would slow down the efforts of stalking, harassment, spammers, predators and other nefarious acts on people. As of now it is too easy and quick to return to chat Avenue after being banned or booted and all this does is make the exploiters more brazen and agressive.

Unfortunately, having to register doesn't change any of that. As a Mod I see this constantly. Registered users receive a ban but still get around it and register another account. Getting rid of guest users won't change anything when it comes to this.

I think most people who first come here start as a guest though, that's what I did anyway. Registered users can set their pm settings to friends only, or to registerd users. I think one of the problems with this site is there is a sex chatroom on the same site so some people from there probably go to other rooms. Sex chatroom should be separate, on a different site imo.

I think most people who first come here start as a guest though, that's what I did anyway. Registered users can set their pm settings to friends only, or to registerd users. I think one of the problems with this site is there is a sex chatroom on the same site so some people from there probably go to other rooms. Sex chatroom should be separate, on a different site imo.
I also started out as a guest user when the site still used Flash Player. I only registered when it changed formats.

I wish I knew what flash was :(

I feel young
It was just an opperating system for chat rooms. It was the main one used for about 20 years. So full of holes and bugs that it was easy to get into for a halfway decent hacker. It finally went away when Adobe decided to stop trying to support it.

It was just an opperating system for chat rooms. It was the main one used for about 20 years. So full of holes and bugs that it was easy to get into for a halfway decent hacker. It finally went away when Adobe decided to stop trying to support it.
Ah ok

I wish I knew what flash was :(

I feel young
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

digichat is what brought me here...i was a regular elsewhere looking for digichat servers to exploit for fun and profit...and landed here
Well that’s an interesting road traveled. Are you gonna mentor me when I get into cyber security 💙

digichat is what brought me here...i was a regular elsewhere looking for digichat servers to exploit for fun and profit...and landed here
Me too, Was great fun to kick the other mods out. I think the boot page was effective though that essentially was a virus and could be exploited to send multiple You Are An Idiot. Ecks aka Roach never told me how he exploited the log in and out feature. That would really run havoc.