What do you dislike and like about the USA

a civil suit has a significant lower standard of proof where its at least 51% more probable that something happened then not and the party is held liable. For me personally, when it comes to serious crimes such as sexual assault or abuse, the standard of proof needs to be at least beyond a reasonable doubt which is the standard criminal court cases use to prove someone's guilt.
Dude, he's got like over 30 women including his deceased ex wife (whom he buried in/on his golf course) who accused him of this. All of them have been threatened to some extent and at one point, you gotta have logic and start seeing a pattern in believing the victims, especially when many of them made their cases long before hid Presidential run. There's even the Epstein PDF files that were released.

Under normal circumstances, yes, innocent until proven guilty but when you pay off or threaten the lives of victims (example Jimmy Savile) to keep them silent, of course there will be no way to prove he's guilty.

Dude, he's got like over 30 women including his deceased ex wife (whom he buried in/on his golf course) who accused him of this. All of them have been threatened to some extent and at one point, you gotta have logic and start seeing a pattern in believing the victims, especially when many of them made their cases long before hid Presidential run. There's even the Epstein PDF files that were released.

Under normal circumstances, yes, innocent until proven guilty but when you pay off or threaten the lives of victims (example Jimmy Savile) to keep them silent, of course there will be no way to prove he's guilty.
I understand where you coming from, and it's not an unreasonable case you are making, I would continue this, but this isn't really a poltical or a Donald trump post and i dont wanna flood this thread with that, so what do you like and dislike about the USA if you haven't answered that that question

a civil suit has a significant lower standard of proof where its at least 51% more probable that something happened then not and the party is held liable. For me personally, when it comes to serious crimes such as sexual assault or abuse, the standard of proof needs to be at least beyond a reasonable doubt which is the standard criminal court cases use to prove someone's guilt.
The New York State Adult Survivors Act

Allows Victims To Come Forward If The Sexual Assault Occurred When They Were Over The Age Of 18

And Took Place On A Date That Exceeds Time Limits That Exists On Most Felonies

It Is Modeled After The States Child Abuse Act Which Applied To Victims Who Were Abused As Minors .....

New York State Adult Survivors Act Signed Into Law By Governor Kathy Hochul In 2022

That's How Trump Was Found Guilty In A Civil Trial For SEXUAL ASSAULT ...

And Liable For Damages Of At First 5 Million Then For Defamation Of Character Of The Victim He Lost To After Trial

That Caused His Rabid Frothing At The Mouth Maga Morons To Harass The Victim With Death Threats

Bringing The Damages To The Tune Of 183 Million $mackaroos Can You Say G-U-I-L-T-Y ? ....... :rolleyes: .....

Maga Morons Have Their Heads So Far Up The Orange Asshole's Asshole They Can't See Or Hear That They Are Being LIED TOO ....

The Orange Phuck Does Nothing But LIE
Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight
Total Morons

The New York State Adult Survivors Act

Allows Victims To Come Forward If The Sexual Assault Occurred When They Were Over The Age Of 18

And Took Place On A Date That Exceeds Time Limits That Exists On Most Felonies

It Is Modeled After The States Child Abuse Act Which Applied To Victims Who Were Abused As Minors .....

New York State Adult Survivors Act Signed Into Law By Governor Kathy Hochul In 2022

That's How Trump Was Found Guilty In A Civil Trial For SEXUAL ASSAULT ...

And Liable For Damages Of At First 5 Million Then For Defamation Of Character Of The Victim He Lost To After Trial

That Caused His Rabid Frothing At The Mouth Maga Morons To Harass The Victim With Death Threats

Bringing The Damages To The Tune Of 183 Million $mackaroos Can You Say G-U-I-L-T-Y ? ....... :rolleyes: .....

Maga Morons Have Their Heads So Far Up The Orange Asshole's Asshole They Can't See Or Hear That They Are Being LIED TOO ....

The Orange Phuck Does Nothing But LIE
Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight
Total Morons
so what do you like and dislike about the USA :)

I dislike the men and I love the idea of not having to use a passport just to fly in our own country.

i like disneyland baseball and ice hockey.
i dont like guns or too much junk food.

and i really dont like politics.

Iā€™ve never been to America but been in some states.
Like a fringe state?
Like: Hot Topic

Dislike: everything else
Hot Topic got a bad rep when I was in school because bullies tend to gravitate towards people who are different. At the time, it was gay guys and goths, now it's whatever Tall Manchild rants about.

My only issue is they never carried much of the bands I liked in their t shirt displays and Slipknot was what they mostly carried. A few Slipknot songs I admittedly like but man, people calling it death metal because they "yell" was a trigger for me. They certainly have some cute things. Remember Pac Sun though?

Like a fringe state?

Hot Topic got a bad rep when I was in school because bullies tend to gravitate towards people who are different. At the time, it was gay guys and goths, now it's whatever Tall Manchild rants about.

My only issue is they never carried much of the bands I liked in their t shirt displays and Slipknot was what they mostly carried. A few Slipknot songs I admittedly like but man, people calling it death metal because they "yell" was a trigger for me. They certainly have some cute things. Remember Pac Sun though?
Nope, just know it's gothic ****, and we got none of that here, so kinda jelly tbh

You havenā€™t left your bedroom since 2016. How the hell do you know what America is like?!

Yout ube