How to " Date " online

Sad Cry GIF by shawy animation

quick reminders.

Camming does not mean the person you are dating online doesn't have someone in his or her real-life off-screen.
Take the time to do a background check on the super trustworthy person you are dating online, you will be surprised what you find.
If you are the female, and your " guy" can't swing a plane ticket to visit you after a month of talking online, welcome to a major red flag, even more of a red flag if he is in driving distance and he wants to meet somewhere in the middle of where you two are.
Also, don't date via a chatroom, it is pathetic. Go sign up on a dating service online if ya are that insecure and can't meet someone irl.
If you are insane enough to sext with the person online and send nudes, you just screwed yourself and should stop. Maybe see a therapist.
If you are dumb enough to date in a chatroom and have to make it obvious that everyone in the chat room knows who you are dating be prepared to get called out on being a dumbass.

- find someone who can halfway tolerate you
- communicate
- realise the lack of physical connection is a bigger issue than first thought
-breakup

Repeat

Here is another fun fact,

after 5 months to a year of " Dating online "
if one of you does not make a permanent move closer to the other to move the relationship from online to offline, you are not in a real relationship and just pissing your time away online.

Here is another fun fact,

after 5 months to a year of " Dating online "
if one of you does not make a permanent move closer to the other to move the relationship from online to offline, you are not in a real relationship and just pissing your time away online.
I agree my min wait is 2 weeks not waiting 5 months to see if there's a connection we already connecting i could have dated 12 guys in 5 months :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I want to date online if I meet a good man and see how far the distance is
i wouldnt wait or see how far they are i want to know if they are real to start with. I
want them to verify on Live Chat Cam on Chat Avenue cam first got to be smart when dating online ,,most have 4/6 daters line up if one fails you can swipe next please lol :ROFLMAO:

Or your thoughts about dating a complete stranger you have not met in real life, on a chat site, and for simplicity let us just say here on chat ave.

Feel free to quote and answer what ya want.

Would you date anyone on this website, why or why not.?

Would it make sense to set a straight-up deadline on when to meet in person, in that, ( and let us just say it is a heterosexual relationship) it is on the guy to visit the woman he is interested in first, and within a minimum of three months.

Should the woman do her due diligence and do a thorough background check on the guy? Or is it perfectly sane to just say oh we talk all the time and on cam so I trust him.

Also, would it be fair to say, if you advertise in any of the chat rooms in here that you are internet dating someone, who a lot of people would agree is a fucking tool, that you, in turn, open yourself up for getting ripped on.

And isn't it rather, juvenile as an adult, to advertise on your profile, that you are so and sos' " man " or " wife "; how insecure do people have to be that they have to literally advertise in that manner. Or is the thought, omg so cute. ?

Lastly, at what point does either person in the internet relationship in a chat room that is not a dating website, say, okay it has been almost a year now, and this person has not visited me in person, and or expects me to visit him or her first.

So those are my questions if anyone wants to take a stab at them.

For me it is all rhetorical, this is in no way shape, or form for me.

This is for the absolute clueless.

Help them out.

Have you had a successful internet relationship from a website not meant to be a dating website, share it, had a horrible experience and never did it again, share it too. Who knows ya might help someone.

( side note, I am not naming names, but I absolutely promise, there is one person on this website who just can not stand not reading my forum posts and is going to respond in a moronic manner, the second the person sees this. notice I didn't even put in the gender of the person. literally for me to not make this person cry all the person has to do is just ignore this post. I am literally not trying to bait this person, but the person will think I am. and in turn either post an emoji, a gif, or respond, thus exposing themself for everyone to see how much of a tool the person is. I have been over-feeding this person lately so when; not if, but when the person shows up, I am just going to let said person prove my point and leave it.)
Hell no.
I don’t do online dating.

Ask @Amandalorian I'm sure she goes on those dating sites.

You only go online to look for a quick hookup, if you want a long lasting relationship. you find that outside, you will never find that online.