Should tic toc be banned in America?

Should tic toc be banned in America

• Total voters
The adults opposing it like "this Is our livelihood and we have kids to feed" are derpy. You're not a film producer, you make videos with texts on them and either make memes or get paid to give your opinion. They can't get that on YT which is equally full of craptastic, click bait content.

Don't bank on internet fame to pay the bills and feed your kids, you can easily go from trending to a nobody the next day like the Numa Numa guy who rose to internet fame over one video, came back years later and tried to recapture his internet fame with a second cheesy video with links to his merchandise in the video.

I honestly don't care if it gets banned or not I don't even have it on my phone. I'm just interested in what people on this site think or believe on this app hmmmmmmmm ๐Ÿค”.

-Aflyingdount/this is Sparta
@THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAA Hello there,
Yes, it should be banned for life tic toc and never come back tic toc. I never used it either. I never wanted to use tic toc. I am not a fan of tic toc. But I heard it has way too many problems daily. The news says it is a spy on America and around the world. Just saying what the news I saw on T.V. I really hope tic toc gets banned all around the world. They even had spy balloons too and I am glad it got knocked down to the ground. This is my own opinion. Enough said! That is ALL I have to say on this one thread. :) Have a lovely day.

ALL the best,
Princessa

Tik Tok never had spy balloons. Republicans used the Chinese spy balloons as an example of having a spy Ballon on your phone.

the chinese must really hate ghosts taking lsd, bc thats all my video was about that got me shadow banned ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

w9DMsV0.jpg

I use TikTok it can be informative i follow lots of recipe toks .
But yeah ban it in America they are far too obsessed with where Princess Kate is :LOL:

nah, if the chinese can find something useful to do with the info they're stealing for me, i hope they would let me know. i'd love to be able to do something useful with it myself.

Donโ€™t think TikTok should be banned. โ€œsOcIal MeD1a โ€œiNflueNcerSโ€ should. And a mandatory slap with a cattle prod.

I donโ€™t use TikTok tho but I do see the videos via BookFace. I only really follow Jess and Norma.

Edit: fixed vote. Somehow I voted yes ๐Ÿฅด