Should tic toc be banned in America?

Should tic toc be banned in America

• Total voters
look, i'll give u some insight on why tiktok should be banned beyond fighting communism;

in 2020, during the pandemic there was a trend where ppl with their friends or significant others would cut holes into white sheets & do wacky things dressed like ghosts...

so my ex, & i decided to hop on the band wagon; what made it different was the tabs of blotter acid that was shown with us cheering them before taking them...

the video essentially was a montage of random moments through out our night where we threw the sheets on be silly ghosts on acid πŸ‘»

that was crafted & edited carefully to be a fun, lighthearted, romantic & playful video; it trended literally millions of views, & suddenly because of the suggestive content in the video i was shadow banned & been shadow banned still ever since...

...MEANWHILE...

not only do you have outright hate speech on there, but ppl literally having mental breakdowns engaging in self harm, talking about killing themselves (sometimes live) to such an extent that their content is monetized... but i make ONE fuckin' video on acid dressed like a ghost, & i get shadow banned like forever πŸ€ͺ

forever-sandlot.gif

tiktok is the most poisonous, & cancerous form of social media thats available actively corrupting the teenagers / young adults that use it the most...

...almost like it's a chinese sedition psyop, & it's algorithm is intentionally designed this way...

🍜

I see no difference in thr type of content posted on tiktok as I have any community online for the last 30 years that I've been connected. It's just as engaging and as addictive as any other form with the exception of accessibility since the introduction of "smartphone" 15 years.

from what i see in general chat earlier about the banning of ppl under 16 from any social media in florida sounds like adults just want to make the internet for adults only in america

I think it's no different than any other app that tracks everything so they would need to ban them all. I have an alexa and people that come over will clutch their pearls about it listening and we have to point out they carry a cell phone at all times so they should be used to it lol.

Also I don't think it matters because there will just be another one coming up. vine then tiktok then the next one and so on.

I think it's no different than any other app that tracks everything so they would need to ban them all. I have an alexa and people that come over will clutch their pearls about it listening and we have to point out they carry a cell phone at all times so they should be used to it lol.

Also I don't think it matters because there will just be another one coming up. vine then tiktok then the next one and so on.
this is precisely the type of favoritism argument the CEO and anyone with a brain is making.

TT is being witchhunted because of the hosting of this "targeted violence". These other companies do just that and on an even larger scale than TT. Bookface and companies like qooqle "spy" more than anyone. Yet because TT being accused of being Chinese spies, the current politicians are witch-hunting them.

You should see the video of congress asking TT CEO and how he willingly and truthfully answers questions by congress .

Then compare it to other US billion dollar corporations like Apple and bookface. All they do is filibuster and avoid answering anything or answer something completely irrelevant to the question posed.

this is precisely the type of favoritism argument the CEO and anyone with a brain is making.

TT is being witchhunted because of the hosting of this "targeted violence". These other companies do just that and on an even larger scale than TT. Bookface and companies like qooqle "spy" more than anyone. Yet because TT being accused of being Chinese spies, the current politicians are witch-hunting them.

You should see the video of congress asking TT CEO and how he willingly and truthfully answers questions by congress .

Then compare it to other US billion dollar corporations like Apple and bookface. All they do is filibuster and avoid answering anything or answer something completely irrelevant to the question posed.
I did see a clip of that video with the congressman from my state asking some questions and I was embarrassed for him. Half of me thinks Tom Cotton is not that stupid and he was using theatrics or some type of tactic to ask a bunch of stupid questions to see if you can confuse the person. The CEO aced it.

I did see a clip of that video with the congressman from my state asking some questions and I was embarrassed for him. Half of me thinks Tom Cotton is not that stupid and he was using theatrics or some type of tactic to ask a bunch of stupid questions to see if you can confuse the person. The CEO aced it.
He probably made out of cotton luv