2024 Chat Avenue Awards Results

We all know you are a bitter filtered old bag it’s cool to be jealous of my youth and Beauty
You don't even groom yourself. What's to be jealous of, your unkempt Sammy the Eagle eyebrows that look like stepped on dandelions or your dandruff riddled hair that only Tony the Tiger would be jealous over? Conditioner, use it.

So because I’m not typing with emojis I’m a moody slag ???? 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹🫶🫶👸🏻👸🏻🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️❄️❄️🫧🫧🫧😹😹😹😹😹 better

I’m a very good person a lovely 😊 person why would I come on a site to get attacked by a bunch of gremlins under different circumstances youd all be banned my brain * I’d ban you you you you AND oh yes you to 👸🏻👸🏻🫧🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🫶🫶🫶❄️❄️🦋🦋🦋 I’m not one to tolerate abuse

Because I can call myself hot I get plenty of compliments on the daily
We all know you are a bitter filtered old bag it’s cool to be jealous of my youth and Beauty

You have a psychotic illness, you really need to seek help immediately. I was right about it, you really did disconnected yourself from reality.

Never seen one good compliments about you when I was chatting in singles. You posted your smeagol lookin ass pics but none of them acknowledge or appreciated your pics.

I voted for you as the " the biggest delusional on C/A " you clearly was the winner.

You brag about being a chat site owner but you spend too much time in singles 25/8. - you lied to us

-hallucinations seems real but they're not

You have a psychotic illness, you really need to seek help immediately. I was right about it, you really did disconnected yourself from reality.

Never seen one good compliments about you when I was chatting in singles. You posted your smeagol lookin ass pics but none of them acknowledge or appreciated your pics.

I voted for you as the " the biggest delusional on C/A " you clearly was the winner.

You brag about being a chat site owner but you spend too much time in singles 25/8. - you lied to us

-hallucinations seems real but they're not

damn,

i didn't know blood pressure medication did all that...

And it’s not my fault 🤦‍♀️ you lot suffer gremlin pack mentality you are finding so hard to run me off 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹🫶🧚‍♀️👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻🫧🫧❄️❄️❄️🦋🦋🦋👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻

And it’s not my fault 🤦‍♀️ you lot suffer gremlin pack mentality you are finding so hard to run me off 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹🫶🧚‍♀️👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻🫧🫧❄️❄️❄️🦋🦋🦋👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻
You look like shi!t. You deserve 100 trash cans

You not even all that attractive. 90% all women and even catfish are far superior better looking than you gollum.

Now put me on your iggy