Submissive fem boy seeking BBC only PAWG for dating

Samanhelm

Hello I am looking for a girlfriend and she must be BBC only and a PAWG and into voyeurism. I can watch over the phone or in person whichever works best for you my queen ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

I am a submissive femboy 185lbs 5 foot 9,
8 inches and shrinking. Brown hair brown eyes. Please message me BBC only white girl

jesus GIF

Hello I am looking for a girlfriend and she must be BBC only and a PAWG and into voyeurism. I can watch over the phone or in person whichever works best for you my queen ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

8 inches and shrinking. Brown hair brown eyes. Please message me BBC only white girl
try the chatrooms this is a forum https://www.chat-avenue.com/

Yes Luff Over here.

How ya doin' son?

Oh yass I like voyeurism very much.

Come here boy, kiss the "figure" of the BBC.

185Ibs 5 Foot 9? Oh just the figure I like, easy to move with me finger.

Your Prospective Queen,

Bampot.

Authorized by Bampot | BLOCK 9 CHAT AVENUE | CHAT ROOM - Adult Chat - USERNAME: HappyPappy | All Rights Reserved
Endorsed By The Rothchilds (Admin and CM)

Yes Luff Over here.

How ya doin' son?

Oh yass I like voyeurism very much.

Come here boy, kiss the "figure" of the BBC.

185Ibs 5 Foot 9? Oh just the figure I like, easy to move with me finger.

Your Prospective Queen,

Bampot.

Authorized by Bampot | BLOCK 9 CHAT AVENUE | CHAT ROOM - Adult Chat - USERNAME: HappyPappy | All Rights Reserved
Endorsed By The Rothchilds (Admin and CM)
Message me baby ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

You know my @

Hes a femboy who wants some white chick with a BBC (? How tf that works idk). And is also into watching him just... please himself, so a cuck basically.

TL;DR hes been on redรฐit too long
No I donโ€™t want a PAWG with a BBC I want a PAWG with me that is BBC only or a QueenOfSpades OH YEAH