DONALD TRUMP IS GOING TO JAIL !

You started this thread about half a year ago, has trump been to jail? No, is it impending? No. That mugshot was actually good PR for trump. You will probably be saying the same thing in 6 months time again. It's like christians talking about jesus return, very soon, any day now...

:rolleyes: .. Hey Rain Man ... You're Really Getting Repetitive .... Come Up With Some New Material .... As If That Were Possible .. :rolleyes: Pendejo
if I close my forums account, return in a year, you will still be espousing the same bs about Trump, the same assertions. Have you considered the possibility that he might actually win? If he does try not to have an emotional breakdown. You can cry while singing your national anthem if he becomes your leader again.

if I close my forums account, return in a year, you will still be espousing the same bs about Trump, the same assertions. Have you considered the possibility that he might actually win? If he does try not to have an emotional breakdown. You can cry while singing your national anthem if he becomes your leader again.
The trouble is he probably will win and in fact most people in the US want neither candidate as their president. There will be an element of the democratic party who will not vote Biden due to his support of Israel genocide against the Palestine. Trump nuts will go out during a volcano eruption to vote for the orange crush. Advantage of Trump winning will be the comedic gold from his continued declined.
Also I really think whoever wins the election this time will die before their term ends.

The trouble is he probably will win and in fact most people in the US want neither candidate as their president. There will be an element of the democratic party who will not vote Biden due to his support of Israel genocide against the Palestine. Trump nuts will go out during a volcano eruption to vote for the orange crush. Advantage of Trump winning will be the comedic gold from his continued declined.
Also I really think whoever wins the election this time will die before their term ends.
I agree and in the who will you vote 2024 thread I said they are both idiots, people from other countries laugh at the usa for having them as candidates

I agree and in the who will you vote 2024 thread I said they are both idiots, people from other countries laugh at the usa for having them as candidates
I would agree. I am voting Biden lessor of two evils. I am hoping Biden wins and his VP finishes out the term. A logical man would be worried about the ties to Russia with Trump. Not counting that Biden impeachment debacle with the informant being an FBI CI, who was arrested for lying to the FBI and admitted he got his information from Russia Intelligence Operatives. You got a former Australian prime minister who described Trump meeting with Putin like a child excited to see Santa Claus. I am one of those none of the above people. I don't like Biden because of his cognitive decline and support of the genocide. I don't like Trump due to his cognitive decline and idolization of Putin. A vote for Trump is a vote for Russia. I am pretty much screwed like the rest of the people in the US.

I don't like Biden because of his cognitive decline and support of the genocide.
Support of Genocide ? ....

Hamas Started And Caused ALL The Genocide In Israel And The Gaza On October 7th 2023

And Is Responsible For All The 30,000 Palestinian Deaths ....

It's What They Wanted ... Murder Israelis In Their Sleep On October 7th 2023

And Hide Behind Their Own Palestinian People Like The Cowards They Are

Causing 30,000 Palestinian Collateral Casualties Of War To Make Israel Look Evil On The World Stage

When It Is Hamas That Committed The Evil Atrocities On October 7th 2023

And Caused And Is Responsible For All 30,000 deaths Of Their Own Palestinian People .......

ALL THE BLOOD IS ON HAMAS HANDS

Support of Genocide ? ....

Hamas Started And Caused ALL The Genocide In Israel And The Gaza On October 7th 2023

And Is Responsible For All The 30,000 Palestinian Deaths ....

It's What They Wanted ... Murder Israelis In Their Sleep On October 7th 2023

And Hide Behind Their Own Palestinian People Like The Cowards They Are

Causing 30,000 Palestinian Collateral Casualties Of War To Make Israel Look Evil On The World Stage

When It Is Hamas That Committed The Evil Atrocities On October 7th 2023

And Caused And Is Responsible For All 30,000 deaths Of Their Own Palestinian People .......

ALL THE BLOOD IS ON HAMAS HANDS
Cindy it is simple politics. Biden needs all the fringes such as Muslims, gays, minorities, and even women to get behind him.
I am hoping that women will be the deciding factor. And at Mocessa , you can moo this all you want, if Trump and republicans have their way a woman will have no say so over her body. I just wish Biden would call for peace and get that issue behind him.

he’s not he’s going to Texas to live with emoji queen
That is what is so confusing by the ultra religious like moo moo, align with Trump, a man that paid 150 million to a hooker for hush money and was fined for sexually assaulting a women in some department store and who is quoted saying he loved hosting the Miss America pageants because he could grab women by their birthday months.
How someone who is Christian can support a sexual predator is mind blowing.

he’s not he’s going to Texas to live with emoji queen
Nicki Minaj Queen GIF
Laurieann Gibson Wow GIF by So You Think You Can Dance
Sarah Burke Queen GIF by asianhistorymonth
Season 2 Queen GIF by Nanalan'
Beyonce Knowles Queen GIF
Proud Mr Bean GIF by Working Title
Suck It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

If you g00gle Trump and bloodbath you can hear a recent Trump campaign speech where he says if he is not reelected there will be a bloodbath. A campaign spokesman later said "There will be an economic bloodbath if Trump is not elected due to Biden's policies.
I mean maybe some sort of cognitive difficulties with Mr Trump. He does not look all that well. There have been a few republicans coming out with concerns about Trump. Biden has yet to promise a retaliatory bloodbath if not elected.

In Alabama Marilyn Lands running on reproductive rights flipped a republican house seat.
Donald Trump has recently mentioned how he was instrumental in overturning Woe vs Wade.
Here's the scary part it was reported that there major donors/supporters like the Heritage Foundation that want reinstatement of a 19th century law The Comstock Act which made contraception illegal.
Am I an alarmist? Yes. But all the above are facts. But wrap your head around what else would be illegal under that act such as between two of the same sex and even some fun husband and wifey enjoyments.
This infringement on our rights must stop now.

not only is he not going to jail,

but it looks like he has a better chance of getting re-elected in 2024, than he did in 2020...

shrug.gif