DONALD TRUMP IS GOING TO JAIL !

Hillary Clinton Laughing GIF by Saturday Night Live

Wait, I thought it was just for the information and mug shot? Is he actually gonna be in cuffs and in a cell?!
hes got to bail out this time. doubtful he will actually be behind bars/held. but legally speaking he will have completed the full round this time. (previous times hes been released ror with no bail)

Meanwhile, Joe and Hunter Biden along with Hillary Clinton got away with no charges for worse things.
Wadda Ya Got Dahling .... Come On I'm All Ears .... Enthrall Me With Your Acumen ....

Do Tell .... What Are The Horrendous Treasonous Traitorous Crimes Of Joe Hunter And Hillary

As Compared To

The Pious Priestly Above All Corruption And Purveyor Of Truth And Honesty Saint Donald J Trump

Of The Sacred Bleeding Hearts Of Jayzus Of The Holy Hypocrisy Of The Order Of Mar A Lago Monastery

For MAGA Monks And The Benedictine Order Of The Brotherhood Of MAGA Ganagsta's

Mmmm Hhhhh ..

So ..

When You Get Done Pulling Your MAGA Brainwashed Head Out Of Your MAGA Ass

Lemme Know If The Light Comes On And You Suddenly Become Aware What Total Bullshiit You Just Posted :rolleyes:

Behind The Scenes GIF by BET Awards
A Box Of Rocks !

never change cindy

ouch

owwwwww
:unsure: ... Hmmm ... Familar Echoes From The Past ... Ancient Frozen In Time Memory Circuits Sparking And Flickering Back To Life ....

Referencing Old Punchlines From My Ancient Dusty Old Immature Juvenile Chat Ave (College Chat) Persona ... Okay Ya Got Me ..

Si I Was Irreverent Juvenile Obnoxious And Immature I Had That "Set Up" Joke That I Used Way Too Many Times ... So Sue Me :rolleyes:

Your Nic Was "Six Pack" ... And That Was A Loooooooooooooooooooooooong Time Ago In A Galaxy Far Far Away ....

"Mariah" ... "Cali Chic" ... "Baby Ruth".... "Woman"(with the duck avatar) ... "Tommy"(from adelaide) .. Omg Even Rufus Was There ..

Back Then Technically Speaking Chat Ave Was A Volkswagon Beetle ..... Now It's A Porsche 718 Cayman

So .. You're Here ... You're Near .... Should I Get Used To It ...... Anyhoo Bienvenido De Nuevo WB If You Are Who I Think You Are ..

If You're Not .. WB Anyhoo .

:unsure: ... Hmmm ... Familar Echoes From The Past ... Ancient Frozen In Time Memory Circuits Sparking And Flickering Back To Life ....

Referencing Old Punchlines From My Ancient Dusty Old Immature Juvenile Chat Ave (College Chat) Persona ... Okay Ya Got Me ..

Si I Was Irreverent Juvenile Obnoxious And Immature I Had That "Set Up" Joke That I Used Way Too Many Times ... So Sue Me :rolleyes:

Your Nic Was "Six Pack" ... And That Was A Loooooooooooooooooooooooong Time Ago In A Galaxy Far Far Away ....

"Mariah" ... "Cali Chic" ... "Baby Ruth".... "Woman"(with the duck avatar) ... "Tommy"(from adelaide) .. Omg Even Rufus Was There ..

Back Then Technically Speaking Chat Ave Was A Volkswagon Beetle ..... Now It's A Porsche 718 Cayman

So .. You're Here ... You're Near .... Should I Get Used To It ...... Anyhoo Bienvenido De Nuevo WB If You Are Who I Think You Are ..

If You're Not .. WB Anyhoo .
Remember Capt’n Fred, Calaba, The Duality of Man and Carver?

Remember Capt’n Fred, Calaba, The Duality of Man and Carver?
The Nic's Sound Familar ... It's Like My Brain Is Thawing Out From Frostbite .. Kinda Painful .. But Yet Fascinatingly Mind Blowing

Yes !! .. I Remember Now ... "BOSCO !" (seinfeld ref nvm) ....

I Do Remember .. Witty Chatterers And Their Witticisms It Was Like Woodstock A "Happening" ..

How Could I Forget .. And I Wasn't Even At Woodstock ... Or Alive Then :LOL:

happy animation GIF
genius hendrix GIF
GIF by Janis Joplin
Sly And The Family Stone Concert GIF by HULU
GIF by Jefferson Airplane
Kristen Wiig Dancing GIF

@little cindy lou who

Donald John Trump Is not going to jail for your information: Everyone dislikes him what do you think will happen to him in jail? He will possibly be dead by the next day unless the corrections officers stop it. Plus I think the corrections officers are suppose to break up fights but they would be lucky if the fight is outside and if they have the towers with the guards have rifles pointed at you.

@little cindy lou who

Donald John Trump Is not going to jail for your information: Everyone dislikes him what do you think will happen to him in jail? He will possibly be dead by the next day unless the corrections officers stop it. Plus I think the corrections officers are suppose to break up fights but they would be lucky if the fight is outside and if they have the towers with the guards have rifles pointed at you.
P-C-U .. Known To The Hardcore Con's As "Punk City" Protective Custody Unit ....

That's Where The Corrections Officers Will Baby Sit Poor Lil Donnie Wonnie
Joe Biden Trump GIF by TacosAllDay
Donald Trump GIF by Sassy Justice

duality of man was a good guy. screem is still using his own name as far as i know. also, unholy doesnt seem to know what its talking about in regards to where DJT might go to prison. not that i know **** or even live in the us (thank **** for that). but pretty sure his prison experience is going to be based on what charges hes actually convicted of, whether its state or federal (or both), or the extenuating circumstances that are going to determine his level of security. i dont anticipate donald trump being murdered in prison (if your shitty justice system even puts him there).