When I try to recover

Listen luv

Wot are you missing on your account that you can't access? I'll be the replacement.

I got tears. Ugh, you made my day.
Can you be serious about this for real
oh heavens sakes woman, no one here can help, consider to write to the chatmaster, or something, as the room admin above said to do

OR

You can pick me.
What can you actually do

This is seriously a joke do you people not know how fix anything
Not the case luff, just there are limits as my sister @JenRock said.

Though you can just restart your phone maybe, delete all your historia and cache, where there is probably no cache, and see what happens - usually when you restart your phone, it resets the I.P. - since you said you use tethering as your sole internet.

Looks like @Bampot 2.0 got a girlfriend over there, good for him.

harry potter applause GIF

Looks like @Bampot 2.0 got a girlfriend over there, good for him.

harry potter applause GIF
WATCH:

@pinkpowerpuffs - Can we take this account no access distraction as a moment to have a chance togetha?

Am Bampot, 33, from Paris but quarter Irish, singal, a hairy galoot (hope you don't mind), and a gentle touch.

If you like, do say yes, I'll let you take me out on a date but if you ask me out on a date, you're paying - Sorray 21st century babe.

WATCH:

@pinkpowerpuffs - Can we take this account no access distraction as a moment to have a chance togetha?

Am Bampot, 33, from Paris but quarter Irish, singal, a hairy galoot (hope you don't mind), and a gentle touch.

If you like, do say yes, I'll let you take me out on a date but if you ask me out on a date, you're paying - Sorray 21st century babe.
W rizz right there πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†

Okay I'm going to be more serious now: lol

Can you send some screenshots? So we can understand better what you're seeing etc.

Okay I'm going to be more serious now: lol

Can you send some screenshots? So we can understand better what you're seeing etc.
How do you even add screenshots ?