When I try to recover

You've said you've tried to recover your account. But what happens when you actually try logging into it?

I don't have WiFi I'm using soley internet how can this not be fixed I have so many friends and an account I can't get in what else can be done
So let internet? As in a cell service?

There’s nothing wrong with your email.
I’ve seen a few users have errors when they’ve been on a slow service which is why I asked you to restart your router.

Maybe check your software on your device is also up to date.

So let internet? As in a cell service?

There’s nothing wrong with your email.
I’ve seen a few users have errors when they’ve been on a slow service which is why I asked you to restart your router.

Maybe check your software on your device is also up to date.
This is getting to be pointless how is their nothing that can be done on your guys end

This is getting to be pointless how is their nothing that can be done on your guys end
Because we are not tech support, we are room admin with limited tech functions.

Perhaps a pm to @Chatmaster would be more helpful for you at this point.

I can see you have managed to visit the room on guest and an alt account so you can still at least see your friends.

If you find a solution please help others by sharing!

Well then what's the point I have an active account that I can't get into and nothing can be done in forums
Because if the error is on YOUR end and not a site issue, it's down to you to fix it, not us. But still people are trying to help you so I'd suggest dropping the passive aggression and trying out the suggestions

Can you blame me for being passive aggressive I'm annoyed.
It’s an online chatroom. Really not worth stress for anyone.

Take a break and try again a little later.

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office