User Message

do you guys think HR will show up to crash @Akrta's wedding at the exact moment the priest asks; *if there is anyone that objects to this union, speak now or forever hold your peace*???

u know, like those corny ass second rate romantic-comedies typically starring mediocre actors like paul rudd, owen wilson, or fuckin' jay baruchel?? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

do you guys think HR will show up to crash @Akrta's wedding at the exact moment the priest asks; *if there is anyone that objects to this union, speak now or forever hold your peace*???

u know, like those corny ass second rate romantic-comedies typically starring mediocre actors like paul rudd, owen wilson, or fuckin' jay baruchel?? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
No, and when he doesn't we can expect spam about how "hot" she is like when she spammed herself after she got fired. "YOUNG HOT GIRL AKRTA" πŸ’€

No, and when he doesn't we can expect spam about how "hot" she is like when she spammed herself after she got fired. "YOUNG HOT GIRL AKRTA"

I RAN FROM THE ALTAR BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP AND OBJECT TO ME GETTING MARRIED HR, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME THAT I WAS YOUR GRASSHOPPER!!!!!!!!!! NOW I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER EVERYDAY, AS I SLAM MY OOMPA LOOMPA FINGERS ONTO MY GREASY CHEETO CRUSTED KEYBOARD A THOUSAND TIMES OVER!!!!!!! SPAMMING RELENTLESSLY UNTIL YOU AKNOWLEDGE MY ESTRANGED OBSESSION WITH YOU, AND START PAYING ATTENTION TO ME AGAIN!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Recycled fake news from two months ago when she claimed her bf (whom she suddenly claimed to have and was on a flight to see her) asked her to marry her.

Reading that was less entertaining than the Hallmark channel and as fictional as Slenderman. Last night the only proposing being done were people proposing the suggestion that she get a life as she spammed Gen chat hoping to get HR's attention. I mean, who would want to marry it? She brings nothing to the table and the only reason she'd even be at the table is if it were a free meal.
wait, Slenderman is fake?? i have proof!
black and white creepypasta GIF

Didn’t you curse everyone out and say you were leaving here and you also rage quit modding Kc. Yet here you are posting. πŸ˜‚