User Message

I mean to be fair, DK has done much worse than that in the rooms. I've seen it myself... Still doesn't excuse Campy and Audrey being only a month long ban.
Oh I've admitted what I've done and being a pedophile isnt one of them ๐Ÿคฎ that ss was me mimicking a known general chat pedophile I believe sthcal and I said that because he plays the victim and gets protected and the people calling him out get warned and kicked so i sarcastically made a comment what like 4 years ago and idk why you keep talking about me idgaf about a ban from that trash room ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh I've admitted what I've done and being a pedophile isnt one of them ๐Ÿคฎ that ss was me mimicking a known general chat pedophile I believe sthcal and I said that because he plays the victim and gets protected and the people calling him out get warned and kicked so i sarcastically made a comment what like 4 years ago and idk why you keep talking about me idgaf about a ban from that trash room ๐Ÿ˜†
Tone down the rage. I wasn't having a go, I was saying that you saying the C word wasn't what you were banned for every time and that some of your bans were justified. Nothing more than that... I didn't mention you, I replied to a post about you. Calm your tits.

Oh Girls they wanna have funnnnnnnnnnnn

girls, they want, wanna have fun, girls, wanna have,

cyndi lauper 80s GIF

@H.R. PufnStuf - wot bout those that ACT like their 13 or 15 years old? - you friands with those? Coz I ain't too far behind with ma manners

HAHAHAHA!

heโ€™s friendly with me, generally,

so yes since im basically 13 mentally ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Iโ€™m writing this because I am and need to get it off my chest, I walked away from you because the feelings I had for you affected my relationship and my judgment, I was going to do something I did not want to do. But would have for you.

Last night something wonderful happened, @-Luka (this is the news I was talking about) my bf asked me to marry him last night. I said yes.

Which meant that I had to let you go and walk away (Iโ€™m not talking to you Luka here but you know who Iโ€™m talking to) leaving everything in the past and moving forward with my future.

I know Iโ€™ll be missed in your life (looks like youโ€™re going through that process now) itโ€™s harder for me to walk away from you than it was for you to walk away from me. Forgive me.

Iโ€™m writing this because I am and need to get it off my chest, I walked away from you because the feelings I had for you affected my relationship and my judgment, I was going to do something I did not want to do. But would have for you.

Last night something wonderful happened, @-Luka (this is the news I was talking about) my bf asked me to marry him last night. I said yes.

Which meant that I had to let you go and walk away (Iโ€™m not talking to you Luka here but you know who Iโ€™m talking to) leaving everything in the past and moving forward with my future.

I know Iโ€™ll be missed in your life (looks like youโ€™re going through that process now) itโ€™s harder for me to walk away from you than it was for you to walk away from me. Forgive me.

meme02.gif

Recycled fake news from two months ago when she claimed her bf (whom she suddenly claimed to have and was on a flight to see her) asked her to marry her.

Reading that was less entertaining than the Hallmark channel and as fictional as Slenderman. Last night the only proposing being done were people proposing the suggestion that she get a life as she spammed Gen chat hoping to get HR's attention. I mean, who would want to marry it? She brings nothing to the table and the only reason she'd even be at the table is if it were a free meal.

Recycled fake news from two months ago when she claimed her bf (whom she suddenly claimed to have and was on a flight to see her) asked her to marry her.

Reading that was less entertaining than the Hallmark channel and as fictional as Slenderman. Last night the only proposing being done were people proposing the suggestion that she get a life as she spammed Gen chat hoping to get HR's attention. I mean, who would want to marry it? She brings nothing to the table and the only reason she'd even be at the table is if it were a free meal.
not scared snake GIF by The Ed Bassmaster Show

Them "studies" tho ๐Ÿค”

yeah exactly like this wasn't her either;

akrta3.png

akrta4.png

s0 my guess would be it was before she was spamming, it's like her own extremely autistic version of break up sex with HR ๐Ÿ˜‰
Very on-brand. Not to mention all of the other ones "AKRTA ITS YOUR HUSBAND COME TO BED" TLDR type spam. Foreshadowing of this fortuitous engagement announcement!

Hopefully our wedding gift from her is less of this and more logging off and entering into the real world.

L M A O wait was this before, during or after she was spamming herself in Gen Chat last night to bury poor @Ken_Kaneki on her first night back and to try to make the object of her warped desire jealous? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Extremely transparent, BTW.
I wonder if she's going to hire the KGB to guard the church doors in case this fictional person she burned 400 calories walking away from shows up and tries to break up the wedding ceremony.