Jose and ken bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ban wasnt about caps....jose and ken came into chat looking to start a fight with me sending me pm's that i better watch out! what kind of mods are these? they wanted to fight for no reason..i dont give a crap what they tell u...they were looking for any reason to kick me out. I was kicked for 2 hours now I would like to be cleared.....Please....thank you...and tell those 2 to get off of my back!
Dude NOBODY pmed you πŸ€” what hell is wrong with you?

β–Ί The name you choose in the room must be in accordance with the above rules. So does your personal account(pfp) avatar, and anything you post (such as gifs etc) Pictures/images containing nudity or overtly sexual pictures/acts are not allowed.
Fair enough. It is very vague especially when specific rules are listed but not signposted to sub categories etc

i was also kicked for 2 hours, but for having japanese in my profile πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

u don't see my cryin' about it though, i'm big chillin' player

1712683504396564.gif
That seems like a pretty big sanction for that...o_O

Fair enough. It is very vague especially when specific rules are listed but not signposted to sub categories etc
I'm going to redo the page to have sub catagories- good idea and ty for reminding me.

@morenoj no need to create so many threads keep it all here please

@Mr. Jose @Ken_Kaneki when you have nothing more to add let me know please.

Status
Not open for further replies.