Is Bread a TOP TIER gamer?

Bread consistently dominates players on the battlefield. So much so that his toxic opponents regularly send hate filled messages to his inbox.
A kill death ratio (KDR) is a metric in videogames designed to measure how many times you OWN your opponents.
According to multiple sources the KDR of an average player in a shooter seems to lie between 0.5 to 1.5.

Breads KDR is on average a 10-12. The fact that he can accomplish such exceptional metrics on a console, is a human feat of its own. Consequently, his KDR ceiling is also limited by the capabilities of his 10 year old console. Bread has thought about a career in E-sports but Bread is also a blue collar working man who doesnt have much time for video games and would rather enjoy his free time outdoors.
bKHHM6G.jpeg

R10VINn.jpeg

Anyone that cant think for themselves has the right to be enslaved.
PURE BLOODS arent. Long live the PURE BLOODS
I think you would do much better if you were covid vaccinated just saying!

you say you’re a top tier gamer but i only see clips of fortnite. are you sure you’re not just average at a kid’s game? let’s be honest here
What exactly is a "kids game"? Games are for people of ALL ages.
A games ESRB or PEGI rating only serves to place an age rating on the game based on its content. This does NOT prohibit anyone of any age to play "adult" themed games (graphic violence) or "kids" games (fantasy). A person of any age can play whatever game they choose.

I dont have time to play EVERY game whenever i want because im a blue collar working man.
So i stick to one til i get tired of it.

Nonetheless.
Here is some TOP TIER gameplay

and TOP TIER screenshots of me FORCING people to spend their HARD EARNED MONEY to try and beat me at a game.
BQqSz1E.png

7cRSC7b.png
kHw55TQ.png

1QYpDHl.png

ptStnUZ.png

sSZDAPs.png

65CtWFy.png

DEFYING all ODDS
wkfIzjD.png

Getting SHAT on by F2P LOL OWNED
1gTPKxF.png

Q3pu8DK.png

i am the 0.1% GOODBYE
k0sb2oj.png
pj9cHKh.png

aqOc8Un.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Should Play a real man's game, like stardew valley.

Grow some turnips, feed some chickens, Poison the governor, convince a man to not kill himself, destroy the economy, have some nice pathways, befriend a bear : D

(checkers is pretty neat tho, gets overshadowed by chess too much πŸ‘)