Random Comments 2024 ☠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
The charmed finale got me as a 17yo, still gets me as a near 35yo 🥴
what got me was piper wasn't wearing a spaghetti strap cami for like the 1st time in 10 years.

I feel a little inside every time I see it. ( it runs daily here i see the finale about once a month)
I also feel a bit when
- buffy finds her mom, and when spike dies, and when angel tells buffy they cant be together
- I see a piece rebar on a barn post, IM STILL NOT OVER IT!!! 😫😩🥺😭😭😭 there are prob 1000 others that go in this line but just cant process them after the rebar! iykyk
- Carl gets bit and spends the day with Judith, when Daryl goes to find Carol.
- Chloe finds out his secret, Oliver and lois's 1st date, when Lana finds out his secret, Lana says goodbye to Clark and its real real goodbye this time, the justice society episodes, when Lois finds out his secret, the whole 2 hour finale (SHUT UP @Screem )

what got me was piper wasn't wearing a spaghetti strap cami for like the 1st time in 10 years.

I feel a little inside every time I see it. ( it runs daily here i see the finale about once a month)
I also feel a bit when
- buffy finds her mom, and when spike dies, and when angel tells buffy they cant be together
- I see a piece rebar on a barn post, IM STILL NOT OVER IT!!! 😫😩🥺😭😭😭 there are prob 1000 others that go in this line but just cant process them after the rebar! iykyk
- Carl gets bit and spends the day with Judith, when Daryl goes to find Carol.
- Chloe finds out his secret, Oliver and lois's 1st date, when Lana finds out his secret, Lana says goodbye to Clark and its real real goodbye this time, the justice society episodes, when Lois finds out his secret, the whole 2 hour finale (SHUT UP @Screem )
George Reeves ftw

Attachments

• superman.jpg
    superman.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 1
War Fight GIF by TRT

Why is it when I report an issue to a specific admin they never reply? It's like they want to avoid dealing with problems to do with their room. Some admins have too much pride and are deluded - that's why they don't want to believe there is any issues in their room. Hate to break it to you HR, but your mods are ruining the fun happy vibe in your room. Also, it's very frustrating when you don't reply to let you me what action you're going to take. You just leave me guessing. You just leave me hanging on a piece of string. Also noticed how you go on invisible mode on forums so that I won't know if you're online or not - Because I know you've read my pms but you're avoiding the issue. I'm a bit annoyed you're still dismissing my thoughts and feelings about things, when I've proved you wrong so many times. Whenever I complain about a mod from his room, he dismisses what I have to say about them and then he ends up firing them months later after he realises I was right about them 🤣 he should know by now that I'm a good judge of character and even after I've proved him wrong so many times he still doubts or dismisses my thoughts when I complain about a moderator from his room.

I'm too intelligent to be gas lighted by you HR. @H.R. PufnStuf

Rant finished.

Why is it when I report an issue to a specific admin they never reply? It's like they want to avoid dealing with problems to do with their room. Some admins have too much pride and are deluded - that's why they don't want to believe there is any issues in their room. Hate to break it to you HR, but your mods are ruining the fun happy vibe in your room. Also, it's very frustrating when you don't reply to let you me what action you're going to take. You just leave me guessing. You just leave me hanging on a piece of string. Also noticed how you go on invisible mode on forums so that I won't know if you're online or not - Because I know you've read my pms but you're avoiding the issue. I'm a bit annoyed you're still dismissing my thoughts and feelings about things, when I've proved you wrong so many times. Whenever I complain about a mod from his room, he dismisses what I have to say about them and then he ends up firing them months later after he realises I was right about them 🤣 he should know by now that I'm a good judge of character and even after I've proved him wrong so many times he still doubts or dismisses my thoughts when I complain about a moderator from his room.

Rant finished.

Hi Hannah, Contrary to rumour, I do have a life, so catching up on room business now. Have a great weekend!

Rant finished.
Mm.... Not meaning to over step but pls keep in mind all mods have lives. They come on their free time. So mods including @H.R. PufnStuf they can't see your messages right away. Before you complain just keep that in mind. Sometimes they fall behind but they'll take care of any issues as soon as they can. I personally think mods should be paid instead of it being volunteer work but that's just me. -Thank you (always be patient with mods pls).

Rant finished.
excuse moi, how you doin' luv? Samantha-Wise here

I hold precedence over the chats and forums for my Canadian wonder @H.R. PufnStuf

We had a fight coz he was hanging way too long here on the forum and chats

I'd moan and he'd not nudge so sorry bae, Mrs Samantha-Wise requests yer take yer hands off my Canadian wonder.

buckingham palace fox GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Canadian Nuts that is.

Mm.... Not meaning to over step but pls keep in mind all mods have lives. They come on their free time. So mods including @H.R. PufnStuf they can't see your messages right away. Before you complain just keep that in mind. Sometimes they fall behind but they'll take care of any issues as soon as they can. I personally think mods should be paid instead of it being volunteer work but that's just me. -Thank you (always be patient with mods pls).
@GothandRock please Avoid her like the plague. She is a (removed)mostly girls. She hit on Rosalina who is/was roughly 13/14yo to the point Hannah’s old profile was banned.
She also sends filthy nudes and quite graphic ones at that and floods singles and general chat where minors are present and she will then say she is being picked on for having all sorts of learning difficulties. Pretty much the same excuse as every other pedo uses “I have depression, autistic” yada yada.

Best to block her. Oh and she is known to frequently post voice clips when she is drunk and lonely (from being dumped online and being called a fat mess) and will emulate herself touching herself.

defecates on her kitchen floor

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.