Random Comments 2024 ☠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than a month ago you had 6000 posts. And youre trying to tell me im shitposting. Keep spamming "game" threads and posting your rhetoric.
cYzMh9j.png

Less than a month ago you had 6000 posts. And youre trying to tell me im shitposting. Keep spamming "game" threads and posting your rhetoric.
cYzMh9j.png
Again, if you used what little brain you have, you'd realise that the majority of my post count comes from joining in the games numpty

Again, if you used what little brain you have, you'd realise that the majority of my post count comes from joining in the games numpty
if youd grow that little peanut brain you have in your head youd see this is literally what the **** i just said.
cYzMh9j.png

And she's a kids chat mod harrassing users on forums.
Kid or not, no excuses for harrassing users who are unable to block you due to you being staff.
Silly annoying little girl needs to respect her elders and stfu.
Just because you feel threatened someone half your age is more intelligent than you (and frankly most of us here) does not mean she’s harassing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.