Has anyone of you Chat Ave people ever sexually violated pastry

Hey .. It's A Valid Question .. Think About The Weirdos That Post In The Rooms .. Or Even In Forums ...

So Go Ahead And Post Away Baaybee .... But Don't Lie .... Cause I Will Know And So Will Everyone Else .

And If You Are An Apple Pie Diddler .... Stay The Phuck Away From My Bakery

And Git Yo Pastry Perverted Freaky Deaky Ass To A Shrink ....... And I Mean .... NOW ! ๐Ÿ˜ง

Ps and leave the cherry pie alone too .. u freaks ...

Shalom ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ :cool:

:cool:๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ป

Hey .. It's A Valid Question .. Think About The Weirdos That Post In The Rooms .. Or Even In Forums ...

So Go Ahead And Post Away Baaybee .... But Don't Lie .... Cause I Will Know And So Will Everyone Else .

And Git Yo Pastry Perverted Freaky Deaky Ass To A Shrink ....... And I Mean .... NOW ! ๐Ÿ˜ง

How old are you?

Hallmark Ecards Math GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Im regretting coming on forums, not only did i embarass myself earlier for being dumb and tired, i see this lmao wtf imma just slide down a sewer and become a frog or something
I'm gonna follow what @Inkandtatts said and offer this instead. The moment you signed up for a forums account, you were royally fucked. There is no escaping this place so strap your ass in and prepare to be offended, upset and disgusted every single day. One or two people might make you laugh, but remember, EVERYONE is chasing those pixels and you can't escape.

Or ignore me because I'm full of ****. One of the two. Welcome to forums girl!

I'm gonna follow what @Inkandtatts said and offer this instead. The moment you signed up for a forums account, you were royally fucked. There is no escaping this place so strap your ass in and prepare to be offended, upset and disgusted every single day. One or two people might make you laugh, but remember, EVERYONE is chasing those pixels and you can't escape.

^ what he said

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

Ur a mod for a chat room, idk what goes on at college chat, but girls chat is crazy asf and anyone who would want to mod that place is crazy, so imma just assume u r too ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Ur a mod for a chat room, idk what goes on at college chat, but girls chat is crazy asf and anyone who would want to mod that place is crazy, so imma just assume u r too ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Shut the **** up using logic with me. Let me be fake outraged! Pretty please

spot on ! you nailed it that's exactly what it be like (y)

Hahahaha donโ€™t touch the cherry pie.

Remember her? Cherry pie the yank who married a brit and used to hate how the British life was inconvenient for her. She was a right blonde ditzy cow. Wonder if her fella left her yet.

Again, how old are you?