#1 Chat Avenue Forums

ShadowHawk
ShadowHawk
Yeah, I am a horrible admin or co-admin...I just came in because the site administrator wanted me to make sure you were capable of handling things. I tried my best to help you but I guess now that is all forgotten (Convenient) And when was pink hair even brought into this conversation? And crying...NO, totally just shaking my head knowing now that Ophelia was 100% correct in her assessment of you.
ShadowHawk
ShadowHawk
Pinky...All I have to say about any other admins wanting your help is...Good luck to them. I am an admin, not a damn therapist and I won't pretend to be. If a moderator needs that much attention from an admin they should not even apply!
Quil
Quil
bro, read the whole message... i said contact me on DISC, not the actual site... 😂 and they thought i was dumby

and ofc, take her side, just like you always did because she follows you around like a damn lost puppy! lmao!
Quil
Quil
the pink hair was brought up cus you brought up my colored hair as an issue with one of ur mods when i was 'posting on social media, all fooly wooly'
Quil
Quil
maybe have mods that don't sh!t talk u to me behind ur back and tell me how much better it was when i was there🤡
Quil
Quil
i've noticed, you only really get rid of those who question you, and i was one of them.
ironic, huhh
Quil
Quil
an app on my phone is kind of different than a public site, but hey, what do i know, right?
better stop questioning you before i get removed off here too🤣🤣🤙🏻
Quil
Quil
pathetic!
Quil
Quil
awe, a lovely pm!!
'what a shame, so many miss u'
Quil
Quil
stop trying to cover your own ass and be honest with me, for once in the last six years lmfao.
ShadowHawk
ShadowHawk
Quil says this: bro, read the whole message... i said contact me on DISC, not the actual site. As you could have also done. It was not my place to pry into what I was told was a personal matter but it should have been up to you to explain what was happening, which you did not.
ShadowHawk
ShadowHawk
Quil i've noticed, you only really get rid of those who question you, and i was one of them.
ironic, huhh
Again just made-up nonsense. I get rid of people who do not or cannot do their job, simple as that!
ShadowHawk
ShadowHawk
I have had many moderators who had disagreements with me who I never removed.
ShadowHawk
ShadowHawk
I actually take constructive criticism pretty well.
ShadowHawk
ShadowHawk
I just do not suffer fools who do things on their own to get themselves fired, yet sit and blame anyone but themselves for their plight.
ShadowHawk
ShadowHawk
As for this comment maybe have mods that don't sh!t talk u to me behind ur back and tell me how much better it was when i was there🤡
Are you suggesting I should fire all those who were involved in the chat when you were admin?
Quil
Quil
nobody could tell you anything, yet you didnt want to pry?
ive come to you with almost every MAJOR personal issue in the last six years, including needing time for my brothers death in April 2023.
You know how much i cared for that room and its users.
Quil
Quil
they weren't just users to me, like they are you.
i talked to them, gave them advice, cared for them when they were having issues, and helped them as much as i was able during my times there.
that's what sets us apart.
and it always will.
goodluck🙏🏼
P
Pinky
I didn’t ask you to be my therapist, you twatwaffle. I asked for just a little communication. Just like Sheep and Dave and emileh would have liked before you swung your axe around. We didn’t need you messaging us every 5 mins. Just an occasional “all good? Haven’t seen you on in 3 days,” would have been more than sufficient.
P
Pinky
Do you think Avi was my shirk or something? You really do suck as an admin simply because the fact your communication sucks dead donkey doodles.
And I never said I hate the site either, boofhead. I said I hate what you and CM did to the 4 of us. Get yer fax straight.