I
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• There’s like a million different ways to say “I love you.” “Put your seatbelt on!” “Did you eat?” “Get some rest.” You just have to listen
    Just because you hit rock bottom doesn’t mean you have to stay there and if you don’t like where you are now. Then, move on! You’re not a tree!
    Bampot 2.0
    Bampot 2.0
    Just coz you got a forums account no means you gotta be a nuisance like I am everywhere on forums. Mwuach Xoxoxox
    megurine luka fish GIF
    -Luka
    -Luka
    And for Akrta to put laughing reaction’s.
    Toward’s your negative comment’s.
    That you make toward’s me.
    And other people is really childish.
    Akrta really need’s to grow the hell up as well.
    Cuz bullying isn’t funny at all.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Akrta
    Nothing annoys me more than when someone expects you to be okay with something that they wouldn’t be okay with if it were done to them.
    Speed doesn’t matter. Forward is forward. Little progress is called progress. As long as you don’t stop, you will get to the top. Just because you took longer than others, doesn’t mean you failed
    Finn2.0
    Finn2.0
    You clearly don’t understand the concept of a race
    I
    imitation-angel
    there’s more to life than just a race is the point i was trying to make. You don’t have to compete with others is the concept and you don’t always have to come FIRST. You can finish at SECOND or THIRD. Doesn’t matter as long as you get to the TOP
    The biggest difference between money and time is you always know how much money you have, but you never know how much time you have.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…