🐕‍🦺 go fetch the Ball ⚾ good boy (PART. 1)

Justin Case

Hey, I'd like to ask everyone a quick question? I just adopted a 6 month old golden retriever cute dog barks wags he's tail and he's ears shoot straight up to sky when he sees me.and he's favorite trick so far is he loves to play Roll over I have had him close to a month now and haven't gave him a name yet and I was thinking about asking you guys for helping me out . I know when you have a dog with 3 legs you call him tripod or something similar well 🐕 my dog has no legs at all. Then it hit me💪 in the head like a ton of bricks 🧱I shouldn't be asking you guys for a name at all because he doesn't need one and the reason why is he'll never be able to come to me when I call him, fetch a ball I can't yell at him for chasing cars. Look sorry if I bother anyone about this but I like to thank everyone any way and really hope I didn't wast anyone's timeI just wish I would have thought 🧠of this sooner or I would have never posted and asked for help. So if there's any ladies that are not to judgmental, embarrassed or feel ashamed of about getting to know or be seen with a guy with a nameless no leg dog hit me up let's get to know each other you won't be disappointed

Last edited:
Emma61 is a scammer as well probably from africa again. She which is really a he stold pictures of a playboy model by the name of Sabrina Nichole take a look here https://www.pinterest.com/pin/811070214126902305/ and she also knows that scammers are using her photos as well.
Thanks it's seems you know what's going on around here and trust me I definitely appreciate it if you see something let me know I am usually pretty good at picking up on a lot of things but as I said it's always better to have an someone in your corner with you and if I see anything or pick up on something I probably ask you first before going to the staff but thanks again I hope you like my post do appreciate it

Iv'e edited out your hangout ID , probably best not to post that on a public forum as above those scammers and weirdos will do anything to suck you in .
if in doubt a simple reverse ****** image search can help sort them out .
Good luck in your quest.

Iv'e edited out your hangout ID , probably best not to post that on a public forum as above those scammers and weirdos will do anything to suck you in .
Good luck in your quest.
Thanks am I able to edit it out it a bs account but still and by the way did you come with a name for my dog

Thanks am I able to edit it out it a bs account but still and by the way did you come with a name for my dog
I read that worng didn't have My glasses on thank you for your help and concern but yeah I made account up just in case something like that would happen I don't mind dropping it because it is that important but thanks again for looking out for people there should be more people in the world like you take care now

Good luck in your quest.

Hey Kim I agree with you and I try to warn everyone about these scammers in some of the rooms I go into especially people that are not aware of them because I can spot them almost immediately because I got scammed by a nigeria scammer years ago out of alot of money but this was before I knew anything about them. I also reported Emma61 as well.

Reactions: Kim
Hey Kim I agree with you and I try to warn everyone about these scammers in some of the rooms I go into especially people that are not aware of them because I can spot them almost immediately because I got scammed by a nigeria scammer years ago out of alot of money but this was before I knew anything about them. I also reported Emma61 as well.
I sorry to hear you got scammed that sucks and I am glad you are trying to do something there should be more people like you thanks

Hey, I'd like to ask everyone a quick question? I just adopted a 6 month old golden retriever cute dog barks wags he's tail and he's ears shoot straight up to sky when he sees me.and he's favorite trick so far is he loves to play Roll over I have had him close to a month now and haven't gave him a name yet and I was thinking about asking you guys for helping me out . I know when you have a dog with 3 legs you call him tripod or something similar well 🐕 my dog has no legs at all. Then it hit me💪 in the head like a ton of bricks 🧱I shouldn't be asking you guys for a name at all because he doesn't need one and the reason why is he'll never be able to come to me when I call him, fetch a ball I can't yell at him for chasing cars. Look sorry if I bother anyone about this but I like to thank everyone any way and really hope I didn't wast anyone's timeI just wish I would have thought 🧠of this sooner or I would have never posted and asked for help. So if there's any ladies that are not to judgmental, and embarrassed or feel ashamed of about getting to know or be seen with a guy with a nameless no leg dog hit me up let's get to know each other you won't be disappointed
Hey, everyone ahh...... gain I have and update for all of you good people out their ...... And stop driving yourself crazy!! No I haven't name my dog yet but I do roll him out to the fire🔥🧨 hydrant every morning and it's so darn cute seeing him laying there in front of the hydrant and one of his cute little back stubs where his leg once was it raises up to pee he hasn't yet hit the hydrant just pees all over himself and yes if you're wondering it is a structured routine we don't miss a day and always the same time because a dog with his handicap, Needs special attention but what I really wanted to inform you all. I like to tell you I am so very proud of myself I saved a cow from going to the slaughter house the other day and I took him home and if you all are wondering yes i did give him a name come guys I am not that insensitive but what are the chances he has the same special needs as just like my dog he has no legs eather I just feel so lucky. I guess what All of you are wondering now is what name I gave my new cow I think you going to love it I gave the most fitting name I could think 🤔 of the reason why I kinda feel bad myself for not giving my dog a name but I think you guys understand my reasoning it just didn't make any sense to me but I did named my cow With no legs and even had it Hot steel branded into his hip GROUND BEEF see I'd told all of you I not insensitive so come ladies I know you're judging me still and are to ashamed of being seen or just to judgmental to be with a man that doesn't give he's pets names that have special needs and you think I got no heart but it's got to show I do care and my heart is filled with compassion and love❤️❤️❤️ I rescued a cow and even gave it name

Last edited: