😔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidbug

OMG! Where are all the homosexuals?! They certainly are not in the gay sideroom! The main room is giving me very very heterosexual vibes and, quite frankly, I am not okay with that! I DEMAND for the admin of the server to permanently BAN all hetero-identifying people from the site. While I am not heterophobic, I do NOT come to this teen chat sight to see guys my age asking for "Girls, and no guys". I am a tad bit offended by this! I myself am a male and a cute one at that! Be straight if you would like, but I deserve the same chances as any girl to be hit on by a swarm of guys. If these changes are not made within the next 24 hours, you better believe I will not only NOT by VIP, but I will also NOT tell my family and friends about this site. Will I stop coming to the sight? No, this place is my entire life because I have no life and no friends!! Will I probably end up buying VIP anyways? Yes! I need to be able to post pictures of my cat! Just know, if I do not see some more yassified gays in the chat-room soon, I will be internally upset! Thanks, luv u byee 💗💗

Being lgbtq isn’t a choice do you really think they want to be bullied, hate crimed or more. Like in Lesbians chat there’s only pedos fancying themselves as a girl, and whos stupid idea was this « permanently BAN all hetero-identifying people from the site. » 💀

If your not happy just leave.

Being lgbtq isn’t a choice do you really think they want to be bullied, hate crimed or more. Like in Lesbians chat there’s only pedos fancying themselves as a girl, and whos stupid idea was this « permanently BAN all hetero-identifying people from the site. » 💀

If your not happy just leave.
bruh it's supposed to be FUNNY. I knew someone was gonna get worked up. Read between the lines ffs 😀

Theres a lot of people in Teen Chat that is Gay / Bi / Lesbian. You just have to find those people. Overall it’s pretty diverse from what I see. Even some of the mods are. It’s honestly a pretty big percentage I’d say.

yeah. theres like some ppl in my college who are fucking bullies. They bully me and my friend (Hes bi).
Then people say "It's your choice to be whatever you want don't let them stop you".
Being gay isn't a choice.... They mock and harrass us, teachers do a good job stopping them thuigh.

Theres a lot of people in Teen Chat that is Gay / Bi / Lesbian. You just have to find those people. Overall it’s pretty diverse from what I see. Even some of the mods are. It’s honestly a pretty big percentage I’d say.
Boys Chat is like 70% gay js

Super Bowl Whatever GIF by downy

Status
Not open for further replies.