#1 Chat Avenue's First Whamageddon!

Radiation

Banned

The 1st Rule​

The objective is to go as long as possible without hearing WHAM's Christmas classic; "Last Christmas".

The 2nd Rule​

The game starts on December 1st, and finishes at the end of December 24th.
Use your local timezone, if you'd like.

The 3rd Rule​

Only the original version applies. Enjoy the ?#!$&%! out of remixes and covers.

The 4th Rule​

You're out as soon as you recognise the song.

PvP?​

While we can't stop you from deliberately sending your friends to Whamhalla, the intention is that this is a survival game. Not a Battle Royale. So... don't be a ****, mkay?

When It Starts​

You have until 11:59 PM December 1 (your timezone) to familiarize yourself with the song on the off chance you haven't heard it, and comment below that you'd like to join if you want to join the official player list. If you join the official list, you must also comment if you recognize the song before December 25 and lose.

Behave​

This game is based on the honor system - if you're on the list, hear the song, and don't comment your loss - the only person you've played is yourself.

Credit for this game and the rules goes to whamageddon.com

Happy Whamageddon!​

Last Christmas GIF by Squirrel Monkey

Send me the link to this.
I am emo.
Emo woman don't know Christmas music.
Christmas sucks.
I wish for new hot men every year.
I never get hot men.
Hence, I don't like Christmas.
Or Christmas music.

Also I don't understand the rules of this game.
I'm a idiot. Oh well. I shall be first to lose.
I'll PM you the link.

You have until midnight tonight to listen to the link. From 11:59 PM tonight until Christmas Eve, if you hear the song, you're eliminated from the game.

You are so smart.
You need to explain is less educational ways more often. I understand more clearly 😭
It's very simple. If you hear even a snatch of Wham's Last Christmas before midnight on the 24th, you're out.

If you don't know the song then listen to it before midnight tonight to familiarise yourself with it.