1 truth 1 lie

I am turning straight for HeterOctober

I’m eating fish right now and thinking HeterOctober might not be a good idea after all 🐟

As an aside, we know @Finn2.0 is an egotistical piece of crap, we know @astroraiken is as straight as an arrow and goes weak at the knees for a bit of Angelina Jolie, we know @Luka has Russian citizenship, so when do they get to tell us all this? Where’s the game part?

I’m eating fish right now and thinking HeterOctober might not be a good idea after all 🐟

As an aside, we know @Finn2.0 is an egotistical piece of crap, we know @astroraiken is as straight as an arrow and goes weak at the knees for a bit of Angelina Jolie, we know @Luka has Russian citizenship, so when do they get to tell us all this? Where’s the game part?
well that is the game part. Then the opposing party ask which one is the truth .. of course the person posting the content could still falsify even at that point the truth.

I’m an egotistical piece of crap

I like you
lol, It's fine . I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea , I mean seeing as how you have been clear about originating from the land of egotistical pieces of crap . I'm going to assume there's no reason to lie about your heritage of being an Egocrapian . I figured you like a very small selection of walking flesh suits on this planet.

lol, It's fine . I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea , I mean seeing as how you have been clear about originating from the land of egotistical pieces of crap . I'm going to assume there's no reason to lie about your heritage of being an Egocrapian . I figured you like a very small selection of walking flesh suits on this planet.

The β€œI like you” wasn’t aimed at you personally. It was a nice little message for everyone reading the comment!

Sorry @SouthernButchCharm we don’t derail ALL threads (we do)

As @Finn2.0 came in being an egotistical piece of crap, let’s reset this thread :

You post 1 true thing about yourself and 1 thing that is purely false .
I'll start

I work with animals

I once robbed a longhorn steakhouse for their dinner rolls fresh out of the oven .

well that is the game part. Then the opposing party ask which one is the truth .. of course the person posting the content could still falsify even at that point the truth.

I think the game was pretty set in its definitions