1 truth 1 lie

I had so much fun dressing up like a clown and putting on the clown makeup. Having the clown outfit. Having a cool clown name. I was in clown 🀑 ministry for my church a long time ago that I went to and was raised up in a Christian Church. I loved going to a Christian Church. Yes, I am a Christian. I would go to the churches where the deaf people were. I would sign language to them. I love sign language. I love helping people out. It was so cool dressing up like a clown, and going to church in a clown suit to sign for the deaf. I actually was supposed to be a deaf child. I had tubes in my ears twice as a kid. I have lots scars in my ears from the tubes. I have hard of hearing sometimes. I know sign language.

I was an American cheerleader for an professional NFL sports team. Formerly Washington Redskins. Now they're Washington Commanders. There are also before they were Washington football team.
I was born in Washington D.C.

I have a mansion and a Lamborghini.

I'm so very sad about What happened on January 1986. I hate it when the space shuttle blew up on my birthday. I was terrified and I was sad. My birthday is January 28th. I never want to go even see a space shuttle or even go to one to see a lift off in my lifetime ever because of the tragedy that happened on January 28th. It was one of my worst time alive experience to see this as a kid. A long time ago. This happened on January 28th 1986. And I was a kid. And this happened. I was born in January. The day was the 28th. I'm still sad about it. I cry. It hurts that they all lost their lives that day. And I saw it on TV. Bad things happen on some people's birthdays especially mine.

Is this my truth or is this my lie? Which one is my truth and which one is my lie?

I will tell you my truth My truth is the The space shuttle really did blow up in flanes on my birthday.

And the lie is I don't have a mansion and I don't have a Lamborghini but I wish.