1st Amendment (Revoked)

maqboolv3vod

Un-Banned
It appears that our freedom of speech is being restricted on Chat-Avenue.

Freedom of speech is a fundamental human right that allows individuals to express their thoughts, beliefs, and opinions without censorship or restraint from the government or other authorities. It encompasses various forms of expression, including speech, writing, art, and other forms of communication. However, it's important to note that freedom of speech is not absolute and may be subject to limitations, such as hate speech or speech that incites violence. Balancing the right to free expression with the need to protect individuals from harm or discrimination is often a complex and ongoing challenge in societies around the world.

How about this: "Let's initiate a protest in the chat rooms, beginning with the music chat?"

• I’m very sorry. @TheLeigh but at the same time I’m not. 😂

How about this: "Let's initiate a protest in the chat rooms, beginning with the music chat?"
Wut GIF by hamlet

It appears that our freedom of speech is being restricted on Chat-Avenue.

Freedom of speech is a fundamental human right that allows individuals to express their thoughts, beliefs, and opinions without censorship or restraint from the government or other authorities. It encompasses various forms of expression, including speech, writing, art, and other forms of communication. However, it's important to note that freedom of speech is not absolute and may be subject to limitations, such as hate speech or speech that incites violence. Balancing the right to free expression with the need to protect individuals from harm or discrimination is often a complex and ongoing challenge in societies around the world.

Freedom of speech doesn’t exist in a private run company maybe you should brush up on the American constitution, this is a private company which has time manner and restrictions on free speech, my goodness you people are absolutely clueless.

Freedom of speech doesn’t exist in a private run company maybe you should brush up on the American constitution, this is a private company which has time manner and restrictions on free speech, my goodness you people are absolutely clueless.
Its Over GIF

Judge Judy GIF

Judge @Juddy has spoken!

You are absolutely clueless.

Last time I checked this was not a company it’s a chat-site.

You are absolutely clueless.

Last time I checked this was not a company it’s a chat-site.
You appear to be the clueless one. It's a chat site run by a business as a business. It can set whatever rules the owners decide to set.

Also your constitution doesn't apply to a lot of people on the site, me included.

You appear to be the clueless one. It's a chat site run by a business as a business. It can set whatever rules the owners decide to set.

Also your constitution doesn't apply to a lot of people on the site, me included.

@emileh
Oh, so where is the chat-avenue headquarters? I’m interested tell me more!

200.gif

Exactly

Business my ass!

The purpose of the site is to generate revenue. That's a business. It has an owner that benefits from the revenue, That makes it a business venture and business ventures are run by businesses whether they're sole traders, partnerships, limited liability or public trading businesses.

If you don't understand that then you don't understand your own statements and questions.

The purpose of the site is to generate revenue. That's a business. It has an owner that benefits from the revenue, That makes it a business venture and business ventures are run by businesses whether they're sole traders, partnerships, limited liability or public trading businesses.

If you don't understand that then you don't understand your own statements and questions.
NOT a statement or a question it’s a FACT

Administrator == Developer (has access to the panel)

Chatmaster == The Owner (doesn’t have access)