2 IDIOT MODS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

morenoj

Hey Jose and Ken are the 2 biggest bags of horse crap the chat has ever seen! They get off on abusing ******** and mute u when u don't kiss their asses.
They can go fk themselves and KEN is the biggest 2 faced turd u will ever meet. Both of them deserve each other and can Fk off! So Jose go back 2 doing what you do best... sucking dix...u fricking h******

Last edited by a moderator:
dance cat GIF

We have screenshots of you excessively evading your kick 🤨 As I said in chat you’ve been here for 10+ since I was a damn kid and you still have yet to learn the rules and let them process properly in that tiny little brain of yours. You really are digging a hole deeper and deeper for yourself morenoj. If you don’t like the rules than kindly send a private message to @Chatmaster 👌🏽 Don’t hate the player hate the game. @H.R. PufnStuf already knows how much of you are

Last edited by a moderator:
out of curiosity how can you have screenshots if you're a mod in a diff room? Not trying to start anything jw
We have screenshots of you excessively evading your kick 🤨 As I said in chat you’ve been here for 10+ since I was a damn kid and you still have yet to learn the rules and let them process properly in that tiny little brain of yours. You really are digging a hole deeper and deeper for yourself morenoj. If you don’t like the rules than kindly send a private message to @Chatmaster 👌🏽 Don’t hate the player hate the game. @H.R. PufnStuf already knows how much of nonce you are

We have screenshots of you excessively evading your kick 🤨 As I said in chat you’ve been here for 10+ since I was a damn kid and you still have yet to learn the rules and let them process properly in that tiny little brain of yours. You really are digging a hole deeper and deeper for yourself morenoj. If you don’t like the rules than kindly send a private message to @Chatmaster 👌🏽 Don’t hate the player hate the game. @H.R. PufnStuf already knows how much of nonce you are
haha message CHATMASTER...what another piece of crap that person is...I have messaged him so many times with no reply...doubt they even exist. And who let u in chat when u were 10? Just another entitled little kid who does not like being told "NO" or else they throw a tantrum...You need to grow the hell up.. Dont Hate the player hate the game line? you werent born in the 90s...now go and listen to your shyt taylor swift records or that shyt rap music you must enjoy because they shake their asses in every single video....lame generation that sucks....bye 2 face

@H.R. PufnStuf we have additional SS and you can see his comments on both of our profiles being used in those same SS. We kicked him evading 6 times but he evaded the 7th time as "coffee drinker" and was too scared to continue trash talking.
Thats because that wasnt me you dumbass..I would never log in as coffee drinker..I dont even drink coffee it sucks... But u are so smart and knows who everyone is to know someone was cloning me hahah " we have screen shots wah wah wah ....fking crybaby

YES DOWN with those 2 mods you are correct!

So this isn’t you? You said the same thing on my pfp 🙂

Attachments

• IMG_4357.png
    IMG_4357.png
    382.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4360.png
    IMG_4360.png
    393.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4361.jpeg
    IMG_4361.jpeg
    509.9 KB · Views: 29
Status