I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember there was an adult chat mod who passed away. I’m sure Chatmaster changed it to Deceased. RIP and it was an older chap who was quite big built. Did he pass 2008/09?

But the name wasn’t Graham I can’t for the life of me remember it unless he used a different name to forums (which I remember cm said they had to match circa 2006 when I got hired and fired from teen chat) f u Erin
that was gen chat admin davinme06.... some said he was still lurking as they got pms and messages from him... turns out forums had a brain fart and his messages showed up once cm cleaned something up.

Just for the poster before the previous poster...

"Angriest self-confessed ginge"
episode 12 GIF

that was gen chat admin davinme06.... some said he was still lurking as they got pms and messages from him... turns out forums had a brain fart and his messages showed up once cm cleaned something up.
oh my god I forgot about Davinme06. I am not saying I was nice doing the Graham43. It is just a troll's way of showing honor. Also there was a Tis Me who may or may not of died. His brother DogwithTits was a long time chatter too.

oh my god I forgot about Davinme06. I am not saying I was nice doing the Graham43. It is just a troll's way of showing honor. Also there was a Tis Me who may or may not of died. His brother DogwithTits was a long time chatter too.
Quit while you are a smidge ahead , or do you want me to tag Vonnie and have her leash her wrath on you?

We had a 6 hour power cut from around 9 this morning so I packed my rucksack, hopped on a train, and took myself off to one of the climbing walls we have membership of in Inverness. Plenty of friendly chat, plenty of discussion of technique, and a shitload of hard physical training.

This post is for Luka i mean idk that guy that well but he did comment some of my posts i apologise if overreacted but if hes Cool character then Visit Vgc Chat although that place is toxic most of time js good luck.

Beware of people who are false friends or toxic friends ( a false friend doesn't stay close !A toxic friends just like you for your possessions) bad association spoil useful habit Choose your association wisely! Know Who your friends are everyone! A true friend sticks closer than a brother but there are companions ready to crush one another! The people you meet in real life are often the ones end up being your friends!

Beware of people who are false friends or toxic friends ( a false friend doesn't stay close !A toxic friends just like you for your possessions) bad association spoil useful habit Choose your association wisely! Know Who your friends are everyone! A true friend sticks closer than a brother but there are companions ready to crush one another! The people you meet in real life are often the ones end up being your friends!

werent u banned from teen chat for less than savory behavior??? ur not anyone a reasonable person woukd want to be friends w/ anyways…

oh right, i almost forgot that was lego man, ur lego collector now;

how could it nearly slip my mind that u changed ur name at the most convenient time possible 🤡

Look, to the forumeers that have been here since the internet was used by the dinosaurs to Google possible asteroid impact locations, could we please get back to the subject … please? Chat awards are meant to be fun and entertaining, not old and whiny. This has been going on like 3 pages or something.

Look, to the forumeers that have been here since the internet was used by the dinosaurs to ****** possible asteroid impact locations, could we please get back to the subject … please? Chat awards are meant to be fun and entertaining, not old and whiny. This has been going on like 3 pages or something.
Adults, eh? smh :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.