I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw having all the awards created ..you guys shld also create awards for both of the owners which cant be contested by others lol. I know one suitable award for Mr Admin cause I have been working with him for so long but can't think of one for CM 🙏😂.

Most silent yet powerful staff member - Administrator (Mr Admin)
???? - ChatMaster
longest running but least consistent user

Btw having all the awards created ..you guys shld also create awards for both of the owners which cant be contested by others lol. I know one suitable award for Mr Admin cause I have been working with him for so long but can't think of one for CM 🙏😂.

Most silent yet powerful staff member - Administrator (Mr Admin)
???? - ChatMaster
I can think of two but that would probably result in a ban.

Graham was a disabled AC user for a long time , he made Mod but very sadly passed away shortly after . BLM thought it would be hilarious to mock him and use that name as his own for a while. Make of that what you will.
That's sad to know but may be without us realizing.. you guys have made him happy by letting him to be a mod altho for a short period .🤷

May his soul rest in peace .

Graham was a disabled AC user for a long time , he made Mod but very sadly passed away shortly after . BLM thought it would be hilarious to mock him and use that name as his own for a while. Make of that what you will.
In my way I was honoring him KIm, Cat would rag on him on forums when he requested previously to be a mod. The ironic part is she finally relented and made him a mod and sadly he never really got a chance to mod. I was always impacted by his story. You and others will not agree but in my way I was honoring him.
Also you have to admit, it was one of the most talked about trolling. Cementing me as one of the major trolls of Chat Avenue.

In my way I was honoring him KIm, Cat would rag on him on forums when he requested previously to be a mod. The ironic part is she finally relented and made him a mod and sadly he never really got a chance to mod. I was always impacted by his story. You and others will not agree but in my way I was honoring him.
Also you have to admit, it was one of the most talked about trolling. Cementing me as one of the major trolls of Chat Avenue.
Yeah, don't steal dead people's names without consent. :O

Well ... we learn better when we make mistakes ,don't we ?
We are human can nvr get away from making mistakes in life ..
Too err is human ,to forgive is devine ...

Well ... we learn better when we make mistakes ,don't we ?
We are human can nvr get away from making mistakes in life ..
Too err is human ,to forgive is devine ...
Except what he did wasn't a mistake that's the difference. Anyway , moving along.

chat room with most guys that secretly want to identify as girls but dont know how to say it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.