90’s vs 2000’s: Week 4

TheLeigh

Music Chat and Singles Chat Admin
Staff member
Chat Room Administrator
ATTENTION ALL MUSIC BUFFS!
music.gif

Music Chat will be gearing up to welcome the New Year with a "Battle of the Decades": 90's vs 2000's Trivia event!

This is our final “Music Trivia” week of 2023!

I don't know about you all, but I can't wait to see who takes down last weeks 1st Place winner!

1703779742268.jpeg

Last edited:
ATTENTION ALL MUSIC BUFFS!
music.gif

Music Chat will be gearing up to welcome the New Year with a "Battle of the Decades": 90's vs 2000's Trivia event!

This is our final “Music Trivia” week of 2023!

I don't know about you all, but I can't wait to see who takes down last weeks 1st Place winner!

View attachment 962646
Damn... I would appreciate more trivia to distract me from my sadness.
- Phantom the user who no longer exists on your music chat

8 more hours until we close out Music Trivia for this year!

This has been such a fun, monthlong event, and it’s really all thanks to you guys.

See you all in just a bit!

9.5 points and 8th place 💪. Take that losers!

+1 internet points for correctly guessing the mystery host. And +1 more for @Mooose's donation of correctness to my benefit.

Tally all that up and
Suspense Anticipation GIF

I still end in 8th place.

Please, hold your applause. I will be handing out autographs following the collection of my monetary reward.

What an incredible end to a month-long event!

Thank you, @rapinoes smirking revenge for being this weeks “Mystery Host”, and for coming up with awesome “90’s vs 2000’s” trivia questions!

🥇: @Luka crushed out the nights 1st Place winnings, but it didn’t come easy! He was up against some really tough competitors!

🥈: Enchanted held it down for a strong 2nd place win!

🥉: Sara22 closed out this weeks winnings in 3rd place, again!

I didn’t tally up the overall scores for the night, but thanks to @rapinoes smirking revenge stealing @KylieB’s creative works (😂), here’s what the scoreboard looked like!

1703981885828.png

Whether you were there to play, there to watch, or there to want the credit for 9.5 points you earned as a guest - @LostCause. 🤣 - I appreciate you all the same. 😋

Thank you, again, to everyone who participated, and thank you for an incredible month full of fun and laughs! 💛🎉🥂