A thing

Soapie

Gold Member
So, basically in order to put off writing a story, I made something about it instead. Procrastinating, but still doing something related. Big brain

But yeah, i like it, and it seems not many people post here, so thought I'd stick something here (besides bob) View attachment 946291

Family Guy Cockroach GIF

Freelance developers are the cheapest way to outsource custom software development https://mlsdev.com/services/mobile-app-development, but you should be aware of certain risks. For example, while they may be the cheapest option, they're also the least reliable. Many freelancers lack support, confidentiality, and high-quality software. You'll have to carefully choose the freelancer you choose to hire for your business. If you're looking for the lowest rates, be sure to look for a company with experience and a proven track record in software development.

I have a friend from school that has 2 books published, The Crimson King, and The Emerald Queen (Tristian Williams) on Amazon and is working on his third and is looking for cover illustrations.