A Thought For You

• Thread starter Deleted member 221990
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 221990

There isn't anything better then to just simply be you.

Being the best you can be does not come from others but from within you.
Never doubt your strengths and never place criticism your weaknesses, their both there for a good reason.
As one day passes and you enter another, you come into a new experience, each and every day.
Know that it does not matter from where are you from, from what product or being you were made of, you matter because you exist.
There is not a single person on this living earth that is not loved but is only loved without condition or judgement - how difficult it is for us to sometimes feel and see this.
Life itself is short, taking it for granted will lead you to one day look back and consider where all the time has gone.
Know this, that every action and every spoken word brings with it an account.
Recognize you if you are lost and consider to lend yourself a moment of self-love and care.
Money will give you nothing but temporary fulfillment, as will material possessions.
Happiness comes from knowing who you are and from within your very being.
For anything outside the body that gives comfort is but only a drop in the ocean when compared to confidently knowing your self-worth and valued existence.
Be resolute in all that you do, consider balance over extremes, and remember to give yourself a break from time to time.

Laughter is a gift
It doesn't mean your fit
But it will soften any tension
It could be consider stress prevention.

Find a reason to laugh
Just look at funny giraffes
Watch a funny show
A transformation you will go.

Read a silly book
And laugh so others will look
Or watch some children play
They always find a yea!

The most wasted of all days
Is one where laughter is delayed.
When life gets you down
Please don't frown.

So take this wonderful gift
And don't ever be miffed
Laughter makes living
For us to be giving.

This is a hug from me to you, to let you know I am thinking of you. And although I have nothing to say, you know I have thought of you today.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.x
Hmm okey:

I wanna you all to myself, bebeh, day and night, doing it like experts do, m******ing, pan***ting, Apolloing, and Nucking it <3.

You wanna? Call me ;)

One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. Whether it’s guilt, anger, love, loss or betrayal. Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go. If you’ve been hurt until it breaks your soul into pieces, your perspective in life will definitely change, and no one and nothing in this world could ever hurt you again.