Account active but can't get in

Nobody is even helping me I have an active account that I can't get in when I try to recover it says error accoured can someone please help me fix it how can I have an active account I can't get into no one will help me
You didn't respond to my post where i clearly gave you information about what information to provide, how to confirm your account is having trouble, and if you've validly confirmed a problem who to talk to about seeing if something can be done.

No, you didn't respond to the question about what error you were getting when you were trying to reset your account. You also didn't say whether you tried to sign in with your email instead of username. And finally you didn't ask any of the admins mentioned in the thread whether they could ask CM to look at your account if they were unable to do so because of their permission rights.

*YOU* have not done enough for yourself given the suggested solutions, troubleshooting, and courses of resolution after the fact.

walk me through what you're doing...by the sounds of it...these are the exact steps you're doing

1. going to the chat page
  2. clicking login
  3. typing your username into the username field
  4. typing your password into the password field
    1. Not clicking login
  5. clicking on forgot password
  6. clicking submit
    1. not having typed your email address in.

that's what it sounds like you're doing. Now, if that's wrong...please correct me with exactly what you're doing and exactly what the error message says.

That's all it says an error occured
So it's because you're not doing things right. Because you didn't clarify the steps you performed or whether my assumptions about your steps being performed we can only assume that you're doing it all wrong and that you are the problem.

You have all those steps correct but the last one I do enter my email address but after adding that it still says an error occured maybe this will help when I go to register under a new account with the same email Pinkpowerpuffs is under I can't because it says an account is already associated with that email so I can't even make a new account.

so to confirm, all it says is "an error occurred" nothing else in the error message? nothing at all? absolutely nothing else at all?

Absolutely nothing else at all I promise that is all it says if it said more I would say it said more but that's all I get I'm sorry this is all just confusing to me how do you have an active account you can't get into
Do u have the correct pass word for said active account ? I’m guessing no

Absolutely nothing else at all I promise that is all it says if it said more I would say it said more but that's all I get I'm sorry this is all just confusing to me how do you have an active account you can't get into
  • If you enter an email in the forgot password screen and it gives you an error occurred with nothing else in the message
  • and you try to register with the exact same email address and it tells you it's already in use
  • and you try to sign in and it gives you an error
Then this is only something that someone with account editing permissions can fix. Whether that's an admin or chatmaster. Either way if the admin can't help you then they should escalate to chatmaster. Be patient because that guy takes forever. creating more posts about it won't solve your problem quicker. In fact, it'll probably make them not want to help you at all.

• If you enter an email in the forgot password screen and it gives you an error occurred with nothing else in the message
  • and you try to register with the exact same email address and it tells you it's already in use
  • and you try to sign in and it gives you an error
Then this is only something that someone with account editing permissions can fix. Whether that's an admin or chatmaster. Either way if the admin can't help you then they should escalate to chatmaster. Be patient because that guy takes forever. creating more posts about it won't solve your problem quicker. In fact, it'll probably make them not want to help you at all.
Well your account isn't the one messed up mine is