Account active but can't get in

I was getting an error occured and I've tried bothy username and email to log in and nothing is working when I try email I get no user found but when I use username I get an error occured and yes I did message an admin
Yes you did message me. And I asked you a follow up question. And you were asleep. Then you answered me but, like you were, I was asleep at the time. Now I’m awake. I looked at your account and it doesn’t seem there is anything wrong with it on the surface.

If you have done everything that has already been suggested I think the best thing to do is simply create a new account. Your current account is only one day old, and you have no friends listed, so hopefully it’s not too much of an inconvenience.

Yes you did message me. And I asked you a follow up question. And you were asleep. Then you answered me but, like you were, I was asleep at the time. Now I’m awake. I looked at your account and it doesn’t seem there is anything wrong with it on the surface.

If you have done everything that has already been suggested I think the best thing to do is simply create a new account. Your current account is only one day old, and you have no friends listed, so hopefully it’s not too much of an inconvenience.
Thank you for trying I did create a new account it's a pain to start over but if I have start over I will