Adminning 2 rooms at once

Revoltez

Silver Member
Hello,

Sir Revo here,

I dont think there's any need for ANYONE to admin 2 rooms at once... for one thing its completely unnecessary(hire someone else)...

also when they admin 2 rooms they tend to focus on one(obv) and blindly kick ppl in the other....

Hello,

Sir Revo here,

I dont think there's any need for ANYONE to admin 2 rooms at once... for one thing its completely unnecessary(hire someone else)...

also when they admin 2 rooms they tend to focus on one(obv) and blindly kick ppl in the other....
I mean...I don't think UMs should admin rooms...mod maybe...but not admin...

Hello,

Sir Revo here,

I am admin in 4 rooms ..I don't think I blindly kicked or banned.

It's just how one takes the responsibility given to them ....

Foreverman and Jen Rock admin in 3 rooms ..I don't think or have seen them misusing or neglecting any rooms .

Hello,

Sir Revo here,

lol Mr Revolver still throwing your revolver around

What’s the difference?

What will you say should Leigh be given a third room to manage?

In any case placing more than one room for a person to manage may be a furthermore prudent idea considering past events.

Revo, you were kicked and righty so when you keep talking filth about children, go seek help.
Judge Judy

judge judy GIF

@TheLeigh 👀👀 hey look at dis!! You're famous!! Revo is complaining about you!!
She's more than capable of administrating two rooms because she rocks Revo. If you were denied the ability to troll and violate the rules of a room for a few minutes imma go out a limb here and say it was warranted 👀👀
Oh she’s more than capable fer many thangssss

@TheLeigh - big boss Leigh ;)

@H.R. PufnStuf if Luka and I or any of the sisters as you refer us as, would of made this thread you would of closed it already.
So I will use this thread to continue the discussion should H.R. Pufnstrict resign from General Chat. Feel free to post any of those fabulous drunken personal message from your favorite UM here/
Revo is one of the protected ones in General Chat.
Just curious is chat avenue associated with the Federation of Later Day Saints?