Advice for younger guys.

Sigiere

Disclosure first.
I am not a licensed or formally trainned psychcologist, psychiatrist, psychotherapist or psycho.
I am however, an old man with alot of life experience and some wisdom to share before I croak.
I won't make multiple threads so, I will update this one as I rememberwhat those lessons andf experiences were.
If this thread helps anyone I will feel as if the past 50 odd years was worth it and that my father was wrong.

1. Pay attention in your education. You need it for them give you any type of degree. Eventhough, you won't use over half of it and part of the other half will be proven wrong and changed within 15 years. Plus, relax, none of us can remember our 1rst year in college either.
2. When you pass 40, never trust a fart.
3. Being cool is only a fad. It only matters to other people whom are trying to be cool and end up working at Buffalo Wild Wings or a car wash.
4. Anything worth having is worth putting in the effort for.
5. Don't try to save the planet, the needy or the hungry. Just take care of your small part of the planet, take care of your family and you won't be hungry. Nobody can justifiably call you greedy, selfish or uncaring if you take care of your family and help your freinds. It's called being an adult and not being taken advantage of.
6. People who talk **** about you are giving someone else a break.
7. If you really want to make someone mad who is trying to ruin your reputation, gloriously ignore them. Trust me, the only people who are paying them any attention are other losers going to the exact same deadend place in life they are.
8. Use proper communication and language in most cases. The people you are trying to impress in order to get that nice career don't care for manbuns, double looped ponytails on guys, saggy pants, or the holes in your head.
9. You weren't born to be anything. What you are is what you choose to be. Figure out what that is and become that. The world and other people are not to blame for your misfortune. You are. You are to blame if you allow others' opinions of you effect the decisions you make if those opinions and decisions are bad ones.
10. If you want what other established people have, you have to pay your dues first. I didn't get what I have overnight. It was built up over years.

This next part is gender specific.

Males.
1. Loose the gauged ears, manbuns, looped panytails and bling. It's career suicide unless you're an entertainer and let's face it, if you were a successful entertainer you wouldn't be reading this. You'd be at rehearsal or something.
2. Pull up your pants. Real women with a future are turned off by it and you look rediculous to boot.
3. Women. I got nothing for you guys. I understand women now anymore than I did 30 years ago. You're on your own with that one.

Females.
Sorry Ladies, I was born male. Never been a female. Never will be female. So, I can't give you female advice.

Brush your teeth.
I do. Your comment makes no sence due to the fact you don't know me therefore, you can't possibly know my personal hygiene habits.
I can only assume this was a poor attempt to look cool at my expense or that you were trying to get a text rise out of me.
Didn't work. As you don't know me, your comment carries no merit.
You did however, succeed in showing your ignorance and wasting your time in your attempt to effect me in some negative way.
I just say what I feel is appropriate in response then simply and gloriously ignore people like you.

I do. Your comment makes no sence due to the fact you don't know me therefore, you can't possibly know my personal hygiene habits.
I can only assume this was a poor attempt to look cool at my expense or that you were trying to get a text rise out of me.
Didn't work. As you don't know me, your comment carries no merit.
You did however, succeed in showing your ignorance and wasting your time in your attempt to effect me in some negative way.
I just say what I feel is appropriate in response then simply and gloriously ignore people like you.

aww you're so easily triggered 🤣🤣🤣🤣

My "Brush your teeth" comment was a "general your", i.e. adding a piece of advice to your list that applies to all "younger guys".

🤣🤣🤣 but the fact that you got so butthurt so quickly is hilarious.

Anderson Cooper Crying GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

aww you're so easily triggered 🤣🤣🤣🤣

My "Brush your teeth" comment was a "general your", i.e. adding a piece of advice to your list that applies to all "younger guys".

🤣🤣🤣 but the fact that you got so butthurt so quickly is hilarious.

Anderson Cooper Crying GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Try reading it again. I wasn't and still am not "triggered".
You should be more clear in your post then.
It doesn't read as an addition. ie, plus, in addition or even "if I might add would work".
It is a straight forward comment.
I'm not butthurt. You obviously failed grammar in school.
Slept through it maybe, I don't know.
I'm use to trolls like you anyhow.
Have a good day.

Oh, almost forgot. Good job on using 2 of the biggest losers in media as your gif attempt at whatever that is.
You should trying uploading a video fo yourself instead acting the fool and then maybe you might get the desired "triggered" reaction out of me.

Besides,, terms such as "triggered" and "butthurt" are terms the modern day motor mouths on soap boxes with social issues that don't matter use. Good luck with that though. This site is kind of boring. All you're doing is giving me somebody to sharpen my wit on. I must admit though, you aren't really much of a challenge. You should use go..ogle more and try harder. I'm starting to find you sort of boring actually.

Last edited:
Think twice before going to college. Choose wise your future profession.
I went to college just bacause my parents wanted that and have chosen the occupation which they like for me.
Now I worked some years and understand that this thing is absolutely not for me. I have to start everything from the beginning and I am not 18 anymore. Was already reading these PeopleReady reviews and hope the guys will help me with the new job.