Age Verification Laws

BlackLivesMatter

Gold Member
I have seen a lot of news feeds on various age verification laws being discussed . The bill that I read part of says that a third party source would be used. I am not sure it would cost any social media site including chat avenue money to institute this. The law that I saw will make every adult verify their age. Also any data used will be erased after verification.
So if this comes about Chat Avenue would have to use it. Probably not a bad idea. Maybe a start who knows?

In canada it's known as Bill S-210 and it's vague wording could justifying any site that has sexual content, including you.tube or wikipedia, to do age verification. being that Chatave is canadian (regardless what you argue for the servers that's not how it works) it'd fall directly under that law.

I have seen a lot of news feeds on various age verification laws being discussed . The bill that I read part of says that a third party source would be used. I am not sure it would cost any social media site including chat avenue money to institute this. The law that I saw will make every adult verify their age. Also any data used will be erased after verification.
So if this comes about Chat Avenue would have to use it. Probably not a bad idea. Maybe a start who knows?
i mean c/a is supposed to follow so many laws its not... the data privacy law... where you have to click to accept cookies ( which btw is how your banned) and the coppa laws.. plus the gdpr ... but they seem to skeert it all the time.

In canada it's known as Bill S-210 and it's vague wording could justifying any site that has sexual content, including you.tube or wikipedia, to do age verification. being that Chatave is canadian (regardless what you argue for the servers that's not how it works) it'd fall directly under that law.
Do you think that would be effective? The US based laws are like the ones for Canada a bit vague. How easy would it be for a child to get needed information , I mean they could go grab daddy's driver license.

i mean c/a is supposed to follow so many laws its not... the data privacy law... where you have to click to accept cookies ( which btw is how your banned) and the coppa laws.. plus the gdpr ... but they seem to skeert it all the time.
i think coppa here is the big one that's being missed in context to what everyone talks about...and its huge.
Do you think that would be effective? The US based laws are like the ones for Canada a bit vague. How easy would it be for a child to get needed information , I mean they could go grab daddy's driver license.
i think it'd be theoretically very easy to circumvent...but that would depend on the validations they required for the verification...not just the id...but other factor verifications like email validation, etc.

at this point the budlight website is more protective of children than c/a...

and all they ask you to do is subtract 21...

i think coppa here is the big one that's being missed in context to what everyone talks about...and its huge.

i think it'd be theoretically very easy to circumvent...but that would depend on the validations they required for the verification...not just the id...but other factor verifications like email validation, etc.
dont go saying it too often.. itll prob get you banned...

I know..