Ah I need some advice

Bampot 2.0

Gold Member
#1 Chat Avenue Forum Board,

lol, I am a singal little scallywag, lately I think I have developed feelings fer this person who isn't far away from me - not sure if their "buddy" or a "I want you all day and night" kind of feeling....they have offered to meet up but me titties shook at the thought ...

I mean I got their number so that's a step, haha, but they are so incognito lately and I duno, I don't want to sort of tell them without being so obvious I am talking about them, I mean, I hope I am not being foolish writing this here because I haven't a Plan B but anyways.........

I mean I just find them an absolutely energy-less, without motivation type person but I like that in blue eyed people because I like to be in control - know what I am sayin'? - so yah

But ah just one caveat, they no like the sausage..

Thoughts?

@TheLeigh - lol OI SINGAL CHAT ADMIN - ANY POINTERS? AND that goes fer @JenRock @bratty (and your one person entourage), and whoever else..

@H.R. PufnStuf - by the way it ain't you luv so don't get too excited. Hahaha..

Last edited:
I would advise you not to go after someone who's sexuality doesn't align with yours (only I can do that with lesbians because look at me šŸ˜Œ).

I'm unsure why they're willing to meet up with you and exchange numbers. Perhaps that is a sign they like sausage. Perhaps it's just them being friendly. Depends on the context of your past conversations.

Hot Dog Grandma GIF

I would advise you not to go after someone who's sexuality doesn't align with yours (only I can do that with lesbians because look at me šŸ˜Œ).

I'm unsure why they're willing to meet up with you and exchange numbers. Perhaps that is a sign they like sausage. Perhaps it's just them being friendly. Depends on the context of your past conversations.

Hot Dog Grandma GIF
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios