Always remember to be respectful and kind

• Thread starter Deleted member 304437
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 304437

fxXf03M_d.webp

86G6iQS_d.webp

Always remember this ok rather than targeting them with hate

Doesn’t cost nuffin to be nice. Just. Don’t be a doormat while you’re being nice. There’s a fine line there.

Unless you into that kinda thing, being a doormat. Then go for it 👍
When you reach my age (48 according to Bread, 51 according to Hemsworth) you have no time for that. Trying to be perfect in how you handle people who are abusive does nothing but give yourself needed stress and enables them. Compassion should be given to people who aren't trying to take out their frustrations and misery on others because when you do give them it, they won't fix themselves and continue to walk all over you.

When you reach my age (48 according to Bread, 51 according to Hemsworth) you have no time for that. Trying to be perfect in how you handle people who are abusive does nothing but give yourself needed stress and enables them. Compassion should be given to people who aren't trying to take out their frustrations and misery on others because when you do give them it, they won't fix themselves and continue to walk all over you.
I meant as like a getting stood on fetish 🤷‍♀️

Nothing like being aggressive on a keyboard as a big GOTCHA to the people you have no time for.

6000 messages LOL
Some people should just leave their frustrations and misery on X

braun strowman wrestling GIF by WWE
Staring Star Wars GIF by Disney+

For me you are automatically given respect once it's mutual. Once that changes I change. It's important to note that you can be a good person and not nice.
Being fundamentally good is more important than surface niceness.

For me you are automatically given respect once it's mutual. Once that changes I change. It's important to note that you can be a good person and not nice.
Being fundamentally good is more important than surface niceness.
Oh Pandora where's ya box?

I just wanna be nice unfundededmentally

Reaction GIF