am i crazy?

is babydolla crazy???

• Total voters

babydolla

Gold Member
hai friends,

i think its about time i get to the bottom of a rumor floating around about me...

that rumor being; i'm crazy, psychotic, & insane in the brain....

i disagree,

i dont think there is a single thing that is wrong with me, though i know many of u will certainly disagree w/ that...

personally i think everyone that says im crazy are actually crazy themselves, crazy ppl trying to make someone who is perfectly normal (me) out to be crazy, so that way these crazy ppl can better conceal their craziness & blend with the other normal ppl like myself that arent crazy...

so do u think i'm crazy, & if so - why, & in wat way???? 🤔

hai friends,

i think its about time i get to the bottom of a rumor floating around about me...

i disagree,

i dont think there is a single thing that is wrong with me, though i know many of u will certainly disagree w/ that...

personally i think everyone that says im crazy are actually crazy themselves, crazy ppl trying to make someone who is perfectly normal (me) out to be crazy, so that way these crazy ppl can better conceal their craziness & blend with the other normal ppl like myself that arent crazy...

dis u fam?

Absolutely. You have to be crazy to stick around this place. You’re crazy, I’m crazy, we’re all crazy. Let’s be cray-cray together! 🩷
crazy lady GIF

GIF by WE tv

Absolutely. You have to be crazy to stick around this place. You’re crazy, I’m crazy, we’re all crazy. Let’s be cray-cray together! 🩷
crazy lady GIF

GIF by WE tv

stop trying to gaslight me, its impossible u can't manipulate my memories or my perspective bc i already dont trust any of my memories & i has no perspective on anything 👻

Last edited:
hai friends,

i disagree,

This place will drive us all a little insane in the membrane 🤪😂

hai friends,

i disagree,

I first had an interaction with you about a year ago when you posted a Home Alone meme which I hugely overreacted to.

I agree everyone has to have a little craziness to be here

hai friends,

i disagree,

What are the voices in your head telling you?

i dont think a crazy person would make a thread trying to get to the bottom of a rumor about them being crazy;

quite the opposite friends, bc making such a thread & figuring out why these rumors are floating around in the first place that im crazy could actually be very introspective...

& a crazy person is not introspective otherwise they wouldnt be crazy, bc that would mean theyre self-aware of being crazy, & therefore not crazy!!!!

bc a crazy person doesnt know theyre crazy...

so yes, making this thread & trying to get answers is not crazy & is a clear indicator that im actually well rounded mentally :)

example; if someone made hurtful comments about u like @Boba Fett & others has made about me, wouldnt u want to get to the bottom of it too???

JWIgyTd.png

On a serious note, I’m not a doctor, but I’d say if you can ask yourself the question “am I crazy” then the answer is no. You’re not crazy. Maybe we’re all a little nuts 😄. Just keep being you. You appear to be happy with yourself and in your own skin, so enjoy living your best life and don’t give a sh!t what anyone else thinks. I’m still learning that lesson.

@babydolla im gonna grab you by your shoulders and shake you! Stop thinking you’re crazy and don’t you dare let anyone ever even suggest you are. You need to think of yourself as a beautiful sexy woman!