Amanda's filters

so myself & sang were talkin

myself & sang:

IMG-1511.jpg

Hi it makes me happy when people think I'm fake. :) keep up the good detective work "John"
He's certainly not the guitarist from Europe, but you're right, like when they say I'm on steroids, that doesn't work then they say I'm fat. Changing the color of your photo isn't the same as trying to air brush yourself or claim you're a 25 year old in a red dress when in reality, you look like raw squid.

@john Levens

Wow a whole "new user" thread just for me! 😍😍😍

The answer is 82. Exactly 82 filters, because everyone knows I'm not 47, I'm 67. And I'm also trans, and am really the chatter previously known as "Mayhem", and jobless, and toothless, a loser, and fat. All of the above. My teeth aren't actually my teeth; those are also a filter.

So I had to redo the math: its 82 + 1 for the fake teeth, so 83.

@john Levens

Wow a whole "new user" thread just for me! 😍😍😍

The answer is 82. Exactly 82 filters, because everyone knows I'm not 47, I'm 67. And I'm also trans, and am really the chatter previously known as "Mayhem", and jobless, and toothless, a loser, and fat. All of the above. My teeth aren't actually my teeth; those are also a filter.

So I had to redo the math: its 82 + 1 for the fake teeth, so 83.
Now as of Wednesday the Amanda filter count is up to 83. Sang advised us all Amanda has a large Collagen/Botox injected lips filter !. :ROFLMAO: