"An error has occured"

Status
Not open for further replies.

avery

I have an issue with registering my account on general chat, i don't receive any verification code and when i hit the resend button it simply says "An error has occured", i tried resetting my ip, i cleared caches and cookies related to chat avenue and tried a different browser as some members stated it could help fix the problem but nothing worked, is there a solution to this? It's extremely frustrating, thank you.

I tested it and an email resend does occur- ill check the verification again so the issue is likely on your end avery. You dont sign in with your go ogle account do you? that ability was discontinued some months ago-

and some emails wont work.

to clarify- you already have an account- and you created at least one more yes? Its that one you cant access?

Last edited:
I tested it and an email resend does occur- ill check the verification again so the issue is likely on your end avery. You dont sign in with your go ogle account do you? that ability was discontinued some months ago-

to clarify- you already have an account- and you created at least one more yes? Its that one you cant access?
It's not my ****** account, i had accounts here before yes but those were fine i never had problems, it's this particular one that i can't access, so it's hard to believe that it's an issue on my end as many seem to have this problem.

G00gle account*

Also i'm receiving emails of notifications from the forums, it's weird and doesn't make sense why it works fine for the forums but not for chat room.

Site admin mentioned the issue should be fixed now- and it seems it is,

Happy chatting!

Status
Not open for further replies.